💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga shouldn’t cancel EVERY CB date...

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

numb the flame
Just now, Suuus said:

Whats the point of quoting me if your not gunna write anything?

I bolded the word "yet" from your original response

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StressedOut
1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

Gaga can't exactly perform in a stadium in the middle of winter because firstly the weather is awful and isn't sports season in the winter?

I'm not really all sure on the logistics of stadiums as venues, I guess it's between cancelation or 2022 then :saladga:

BloodyM

It's so weird that she can't release any DVD. Gaga recorded her last 2 shows I went to for the JWT in Birmingham UK. In fact, she repeated some songs twice to make sure they are perfectly filmed .....

numb the flame
Just now, BloodyM said:

It's so weird that she can't release any DVD. Gaga recorded her last 2 shows I went to for the JWT in Birmingham UK. In fact, she repeated some songs twice to make sure they are perfectly filmed .....

it turns out the JWT was allowed to be released but Gaga wasn't happy with the final edit from what I think because of her pain

3 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I bolded the word "yet" from your original response

Its baraly visible 

LittleMonster20

I really really want the tour to go on but at this point it will probably be canceled because I can’t see it continuing let alone any live performance until 2022.

FentyGa
3 hours ago, ghs said:

That’s true but the online show wouldn’t classify as a DVD since it would not be mass produced AND she did the MIAMI SuperBowl gig + Coachella was going to be livestreamed as well. If she wants to do a live concert she can and they were planning to (just read her Billlboard article)

the super bowl and coachella were before she signed the vegas contract

i reckon the contract included streaming too, because netflix owns the rights to the joanne world tour show, but they haven’t published it because of the contract. people don’t rly buy DVDs as much, and i’m sure MGM’s aware of that

numb the flame
5 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

the super bowl and coachella were before she signed the vegas contract

i reckon the contract included streaming too, because netflix owns the rights to the joanne world tour show, but they haven’t published it because of the contract. people don’t rly buy DVDs as much, and i’m sure MGM’s aware of that

they're referring to Gaga's surprise set at Coachella in 2020 and when she did Enigma lite in Miami earlier last year

jimmytimestep
21 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

so what she’s just never gonna do another concert film ever again? all for that lacklustre Enigma theatre show?? she already recorded Enigma like theres currently no reason to go see it now so what is the point of barring her? there is little exclusivity left. 

there's still plenty of exclusivity. They paid her $100million up front! and she has not finished all the dates written into her contract.

When live shows come back, it will be Enigma that comes back first, not the CB. 

That's not to say that Enigma is going to stay the same...it may change in terms of looks/set list. But she owes them more performances to fulfill her end of the contract.

EDIT: Sorry i just caught up on the rest of the thread. Regardless if Gaga was the one that decided to cancel JWT tour or not, I bet MGM still has exclusivity and would deny any streaming concert she would charge money for.  When live shows come back, they want there to be hype, and for people to scramble to buy tickets to what shows she has left.

Would Enigma have been completely done by the time the CB started?

Patrickern777
23 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I know Miss Rona still out there, but like the vaccines are starting to have an impact. I’ve been reading articles saying that here in Canada, we should be finished vaccinating everyone by September. That’s a few weeks after the Toronto Chromatica Ball Date in mid August. We’d probably reach heard-immunity before the date too, so technically, the show could be safe to go on.

The UK however, probably won’t get to immunity before their dates, I cant find any schedule for France, and America? Chile... anyways, so... 

Plus, she can record the show here and made it a DVD. It’s one date, in a stadium too. It’d serve.

She shouldn’t cancel anything until at least a month before tho. 

Canadians are doing the work to stop the pandemic. Gaga is royalty here. We gave her one of her first #1 hit w/ Just Dance in August 2008. It’s what we deserve :gaycat:

So did NORWAY and SWEDEN, but she never comes here :(

Duella Dvil
23 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Why would she produce a 2 hour stadium show just for a date or two? :selena:

Just cancel it.

Coachella?

Roseland?

Born this way ball :stalkga:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

MaryJaneHolland
27 minutes ago, Duella DeVil said:

Coachella?

Roseland?

Born this way ball :stalkga:

Coachella is a festival, she just had to show up. 

Roseland was a theater show.

Chromatica is a stadium show and the production would take months :bear: 

Duella Dvil
36 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Coachella is a festival, she just had to show up. 

Roseland was a theater show.

Chromatica is a stadium show and the production would take months :bear: 

YOU TOOK THIS SERIOUSLY?!?! LMAOOOOO

www.instagram.com/theduella666

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, Duella DeVil said:

YOU TOOK THIS SERIOUSLY?!?! LMAOOOOO

I'm seeing so much delusion lately, I can't separate a serious post from a joke

F3a1tp.gif

Archived