💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga shouldn’t cancel EVERY CB date...

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Yes, she should drag her whole ass crew across the country and put on a huge ass stadium show for one (1) date

Get a grip bud

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
19 minutes ago, Torturo said:

They are selling access to the concert. Just like they are selling tickets for the tour

I don't know if they'd class it as a festival almost and allow her to livestream the performance that way like her Coachella and iHeart Music sets all would've been live streamed with professional footage. They're still selling access  to professional footage of her performing whichever way we word it

15 hours ago, FentyGa said:

she cant do a dvd because of her MGM contract, that’s why she hasn’t done an online show either

That’s true but the online show wouldn’t classify as a DVD since it would not be mass produced AND she did the MIAMI SuperBowl gig + Coachella was going to be livestreamed as well. If she wants to do a live concert she can and they were planning to (just read her Billlboard article)

Regina George

If you’re expecting to attend huge concerts this year, you are extremely delusional. It is not happening. She should have cancelled it months ago and she should have done virtual show for her fans. I’m sure everyone here would appreciate it. 

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, ghs said:

That’s true but the online show wouldn’t classify as a DVD since it would not be mass produced AND she did the MIAMI SuperBowl gig + Coachella was going to be livestreamed as well. If she wants to do a live concert she can and they were planning to (just read her Billlboard article)

I think there's a big grey area in regards to a virtual show considering that you didn't have to pay in order to access the Coachella and SSN Miami livestreams. Think if it's free it's okay however if you have to pay for access that's where MGM won't allow her to do it

PropaGaga
15 hours ago, numb the flame said:

since her documents leaked last year, it's why we haven't had the JWT dvd, Enigma from Miami doesn't count because she didn't film it for the intent to mass produce and sell. She is allowed to do X amount of festivals a year so SSN Miami is classed as a festival gig. 

This is not true. We didn’t get the JWT because she’s unnecessarily picky and decided she wasn’t happy with the final product. The leaked documents actually specifically say that the release of the tour would not be in violation of the contract, likely because there were already prior deals in place to distribute it:

Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, it shall not be a breach of this Agreement to release an audio-visual production in any media (DVD, documentary film, television program or otherwise) of a program primarily consisting a show(s) from Artist’s Joanne World Tour.

She’s also allowed to do pretty much anything as long as MGM agrees and there’s no competition between it and her Vegas show.

numb the flame
13 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

This is not true. We didn’t get the JWT because she’s unnecessarily picky and decided she wasn’t happy with the final product. The leaked documents actually specifically say that the release of the tour would not be in violation of the contract, likely because there were already prior deals in place to distribute it:

Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, it shall not be a breach of this Agreement to release an audio-visual production in any media (DVD, documentary film, television program or otherwise) of a program primarily consisting a show(s) from Artist’s Joanne World Tour.

She’s also allowed to do pretty much anything as long as MGM agrees and there’s no competition between it and her Vegas show.

Oh I thought it was never released because of Enigma but this makes sense knowing Gaga. This is yet another reason why I don't even believe the Haus when they say we're getting anything until I am listening to, watching it or physically holding it in my hands as they often go back on their word.

IndyMelissa
9 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

This is slightly off-topic, but why the hell didn’t they ever release the Enigma show on DVD and/or streaming services?!

I mean, obviously it feels way too late now since she has a whole new album out but still..........it couldn’t have been at the beginning of lockdown at least to tie fans over since the album was delayed anyway? And I say this because I know she has a clause in her contract about doing other shows and whatnot. But if they’re not gonna make any money because of the shows been canceled, why not just release the whole show for home viewing????

At least we have the Miami recording. :bradley: 

I think. bc she still has shows left on her contact for Vegas...I know I had tickets for two of her shows in April 2020. Maybe one will be released once or if her residency every officially wraps. up. I wonder what will happen with her residency? From the emails it looks like her initial plan would be to be back but now with Chromatica out now, how will that work? Maybe we need another thread for Vegas lol.

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

OMonster
1 hour ago, PropaGaga said:

That's interesting. A virtual show, I imagine, wouldn't clash with Vegas, since those paying for Enigma tickets clearly want to watch Gaga perform in person. 

Do we know why she was unhappy with the JWT film? 

subtext / fantasy

numb the flame
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

That's interesting. A virtual show, I imagine, wouldn't clash with Vegas, since those paying for Enigma tickets clearly want to watch Gaga perform in person. 

Do we know why she was unhappy with the JWT film? 

probably because she had to cancel the final dates due to her fibromyalgia

StressedOut

Yeah I don't want her to cancel either, but it looks like rollout of vaccine isn't going to be at the levels we would want for shows to return.

I feel like she would/should just postpone again, even November/December is more realistic (kinda)

6 hours ago, numb the flame said:

Gaga wasn't mass-producing Gaga Radio for the intent to sell it plus Gaga Radio was just DJ mixes with about fifteen minutes her doing "interviews". Gaga is still allowed to do interviews

She cannot release any live media while contracted to Vegas so once she completes the next 40 shows in Vegas (not including SNN in Miami, the Apollo gigs or the Tech People Tour) she can then release the JWT, Enigma and Jazz & Piano professional recordings. 

Gaga's team are known for doing things that don't make sense

Gaga can still perform, she just can't film a professional recording of said performance with the intent to mass produce and sell it. That's why she was allowed to announce, postpone and later cancel The Chromatica Ball. 

The chromatica ball isnt canceled yet

numb the flame
10 minutes ago, StressedOut said:

Yeah I don't want her to cancel either, but it looks like rollout of vaccine isn't going to be at the levels we would want for shows to return.

I feel like she would/should just postpone again, even November/December is more realistic (kinda)

Gaga can't exactly perform in a stadium in the middle of winter because firstly the weather is awful and isn't sports season in the winter?

Archived