💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

JLO Can't sing

myluis617

Featured Posts

myluis617

IDK why but people are really bold to say JLO is not a good singer. I mean artists can have bad performances but to take those and make it a single story is really aggravating for me. It would make more sense to me if people were commenting on past vocals but people are literally taking any bad performance of hers they have seen and they automatically assume she isnt working on her vocals. Sis has been doing her thing. IDK why all of a sudden there needs to be a generalization that she can't sing.

Not looking to get into any arguments just leaving this here for some people to reflect. You can still have your Opinion that she can't sing if that's how you feel, just don't reply with the most obvious negative energy. 

People acting like JLO out here singing like Ice JJ Fish. 

JLO is a Singer

A Vocal Coach Review of the performance:

https://youtu.be/YnaHYoZt45g

Spoiler

She enjoyed it :ohwell:

Fan Made Video that dives into how Jennifer feels about comments people make about her singing.

6:27 has more commentary on what she did even with the negative reactions.

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, myluis617 said:

Not looking to get into any arguments just leaving this here for some people to reflect.

Let's have a moment of silence for JLo's vocals.

rasclautmangos

She can sing, she's just not a particularly strong vocalist, and that's OK! A lot of people's favorite artists aren't strong singers yet they still manage to have excellent careers and sell a ton of albums. 

androiduser

she is a good studio recording artist, not a particularly good live singer, and that's perfectly fine, she has other qualities

js4754394o9823

I mean... she didn't even sang in her own songs...

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

djBuffoon

Not the strongest vocalist out there, but she is at a place in her ability that I never would've thought possible when her first songs dropped. So my hat is off to her for that.

myluis617
45 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

Not the strongest vocalist out there, but she is at a place in her ability that I never would've thought possible when her first songs dropped. So my hat is off to her for that.

Truly appreciate your comment. She isnt the greatest singer but she has come a long way for people to keep saying she cant sing. 

myluis617
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Let's have a moment of silence for JLo's vocals.

How cute, glad you atleast clicked on here and decided to comment. 

Rahrahbitchson

I like her personality she is one of the few ARTIST that doesnt involve herself in dramas or feuds with others, i think is one of the reasons gaga gets along with her, we been knew she is not the greatest vocalist but she sing better than katy perry and i dont see the same energy dragging katy, before the inauguration no one was talking about if she sings or not sings, she is a great entertainer in both music and movies, she manage to do the job and she pull off amazing performances, LEAVE HER ALONE its so annoying, people here always needs to criticize someone or drag them, but instead consider olivia rodrigo a MPG because she is ruling right now with a basic a** song, give me a break. 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Unfortunately, pop music comes with the toxic pop music fan bases and, as we all know, they like to hang up on certain girls. JLo being one of the biggest targets. 

It’s the greatest contradiction and hypocrisy in music. Pop wants to pretend it uplifts women and promotes diversity and inclusivity, but they love to drag women (particularly women of color) in music every chance they get. 

Archived