💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Godzilla vs. Kong - Official Trailer

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Kadikaado

I love giant monsters fight. Hope there will be many more movies of monsterverse franchise.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

10 hours ago, Sofianer said:

Why is Godzilla mad? 

Yeah I’m curious about this too. From what I understood from the previous films, he’s basically the saviour of humanity.

Also I sort of hate when they use rock/rap music in these trailers, sort of gives the trailer much more camp then it needs to have. Godzilla: King of the Monsters had a pretty bad script and I could have already told from its trailer. This is unfortunately giving me the same vibes but I hope I’m wrong. The darker tone from the 2014 Godzilla film I thought was perfect, so I can’t help but feel jaded when I see one of my favourite kaiju being made into a villain in a somewhat watered down cage match. I could be assuming alot of wrong things here but that’s just my initial opinion so far.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Plot:

Godzilla: AHHHHHHHHHH

Kong: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Godzilla: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kong: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Godzilla: I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in, I'll never meet the ground, crash through the surface, where they can't hurt me, I'm far from the shallow now.

FIN

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality

I've seen a lot of people freak out over this trailer, but...I just don't get it...

Like, it's your typical kaiju/giant monster movie that we've seen a bajillion times already. Like, if you told me this movie came out in 2013, I probably would've believed you. 

🖤👹

homomo
1 hour ago, jimmytimestep said:

idgi

also the last godzilla movie was SO bad

In what universe was it bad? :saladga:

Getting to see multiple modern HD scenes of Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, and Ghidorah fueled the nostalgia from my younger self.

I guess I’m just biased, because I’ve been a huge Godzilla fan since I was a child.

homomo
24 minutes ago, Reality said:

I've seen a lot of people freak out over this trailer, but...I just don't get it...

Like, it's your typical kaiju/giant monster movie that we've seen a bajillion times already. Like, if you told me this movie came out in 2013, I probably would've believed you. 

You really need to like these kinds of films to get them.

It’s no different than the Marvel/DC universes: multiple stories/things going on, enough to fit it all into many films.

Non-Marvel fans wouldn’t see any difference between all the avengers movies, but a fan would tell you otherwise. Same goes for Godzilla movies.

Reality
1 minute ago, homomo said:

You really need to like these kinds of films to get them.

It’s no different than the Marvel/DC universes: multiple stories/things going on, enough to fit it all into many films.

Non-Marvel fans wouldn’t see any difference between all the avengers movies, but a fan would tell you otherwise. Same goes for Godzilla movies.

I knew as soon as I posted my comment, someone would bring up Marvel :sweat: 

IDK, I think it's probably because I've never really been into Kaiju movies. Even long before the MCU, I've always loved comics, so I think that helped me going into that franchise. 

🖤👹

jimmytimestep
13 minutes ago, homomo said:

In what universe was it bad? :saladga:

Getting to see multiple modern HD scenes of Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, and Ghidorah fueled the nostalgia from my younger self.

I guess I’m just biased, because I’ve been a huge Godzilla fan since I was a child.

I loved the vintage Godzilla films. Trust me, I have seen and adored so many of them! (Godzilla vs mechagodzilla is a fav)

I even loved the 98’ Godzilla with the Jurassic park raptor baby godzillas and Matthew Broderick...just because it’s SO ridiculous. 

i just think the latest films have lost the humor and heart that made the originals legitimately fun. Watching Godzilla (or any Kaiju) should be like watching sentai; there’s’ color, action, & melodrama; and the latest just feel...so “dark” and “modern” and just “meh” to me.

(Also speaking of sentai, the power rangers movie with Ivan ooze holds up y’all)

homomo
7 minutes ago, Reality said:

I knew as soon as I posted my comment, someone would bring up Marvel :sweat: 

IDK, I think it's probably because I've never really been into Kaiju movies. Even long before the MCU, I've always loved comics, so I think that helped me going into that franchise. 

It’s the easiest comparison, since it’s inside the most popular media franchise out there.

But yeah, Kaiju films are something you gotta be into to actually enjoy. They’ve always been heavily action oriented.

Sofianer
9 hours ago, Quasi said:

Yeah I’m curious about this too. From what I understood from the previous films, he’s basically the saviour of humanity.

Also I sort of hate when they use rock/rap music in these trailers, sort of gives the trailer much more camp then it needs to have. Godzilla: King of the Monsters had a pretty bad script and I could have already told from its trailer. This is unfortunately giving me the same vibes but I hope I’m wrong. The darker tone from the 2018 Godzilla film I thought was perfect, so I can’t help but feel jaded when I see one of my favourite kaiju being made into a villain in a somewhat watered down cage match. I could be assuming alot of wrong things here but that’s just my initial opinion so far.

This is how I feel too. Godzilla (2014) is the best monster i've ever seen and I LOVE that genre, the second one was a torture to watch and this one's giving me the same vibes, you can already tell it's going to be another cliched typical blockbuster borefest with the fight sequences being the only good factor. I hope i'm wrong but that is unlikely. I don't expect a good explanation on why Godzilla has lost his **** they might have even scrapped that off.

Archived