Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

music news

FKA Twigs: new music this week


Featured Posts

alsemanche
45 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EMBED INSTAGRAM LINKS OKAY 

IG links don't embed anymore :selena: i took a screenshot then uploaded it (which is why your thread was like 1 minute before mine) bUT ITS OKAY WE DONT FIGHT OVER MISS TWIGS

also for twitter links just copy and paste it in the text box, it embeds automatically (sometimes you have to press space after it for it to work idk why) 

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkJelly

Really loved LP1 and M3LL155X but couldn’t get into Magdalene at all hopefully it’s not more of the same sound as that 

Link to post
Share on other sites
portilus

It’s not the Dua collab - yet.

More of an intro to the new era with a video to an already released song (not from Magdalene or LP1)

Early this week

Edited by portilus
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky
2 minutes ago, portilus said:

It’s not the Dua collab - yet.

More of an intro to the new era with a video to an already released song (not from Magdalene or LP1)

Early this week

She did confirm on ig that it's indeed not the Dua track, but how could it be that when she LITERALLY said "new music"?

Live your second life before your first one's over
Link to post
Share on other sites
portilus
2 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

She did confirm on ig that it's indeed not the Dua track, but how could it be that when she LITERALLY said "new music"?

Unfortunately not new fully – a slight variation if anything. But predominantly focused on a video.

Her wording said “something” not specifically new music yet (it is coming soon)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky
3 minutes ago, portilus said:

Unfortunately not new fully – a slight variation if anything. But predominantly focused on a video.

Her wording said “something” not specifically new music yet (it is coming soon)

She did talk about releasing "something else" before the Dua track in a recent (yet to be released) podcast...meh okay

EDIT: No. In her original Instagram post she did say "did someone say they wanted new music?

Edited by Sneaky
Live your second life before your first one's over
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
11 minutes ago, portilus said:

It’s not the Dua collab - yet.

More of an intro to the new era with a video to an already released song (not from Magdalene or LP1)

Early this week

How do you know  this? Also she specifically mentioned new music in her caption... 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
Link to post
Share on other sites
portilus
Just now, alsemanche said:

How do you know  this? Also she specifically mentioned new music in her caption... 

She said “wanted new music? Might have “something” for you this week”

Key word is something in here. It’s a collab that’s already released, with slight variation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Sneaky
8 minutes ago, portilus said:

She said “wanted new music? Might have “something” for you this week”

Key word is something in here. It’s a collab that’s already released, with slight variation.

Lol then it's a 100% Sum Bout U or Fukk Sleep OR Ego Death

Edited by Sneaky
Live your second life before your first one's over
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
4 minutes ago, portilus said:

 

None of the above

But again, how do you know this? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
7 minutes ago, portilus said:

I mean, does it matter?

You made an account only to comment on this thread so it's kinda weird :enigma: but anyway we'll see if your info is accurate soon! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
portilus
Just now, alsemanche said:

You made an account only to comment on this thread so it's kinda weird :enigma: but anyway we'll see if your info is accurate soon! 

I’ll be here going forward. 
You’ll know by tomorrow evening. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
alsemanche
2 minutes ago, portilus said:

I’ll be here going forward. 
You’ll know by tomorrow evening. 

Omg so soon! I expected a Friday release or smth. Can't wait! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...