Featured Posts

Luke78619
2 hours ago, whipopotamus said:

Those Hits look good together 

Wtf is your avi :air: 

IMG_1128.JPG.35e74d715ee9134bae802e23822

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

3 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

I feel like bad romance was the first video/song to really make the "most views/ streams" go mainstream

I mean i am sure it was going to happen sooner or later but wasn't BR the first one that started breaking this kind of records? 

It was the most viewed video on youtube for a while! Mad isnt it. Most followed person on twitter, most youtube views, she really owned these hugeeeee outlets before anybody else.

17 minutes ago, Medusa said:

It was the most viewed video on youtube for a while!

Yeah but so was Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne

200.gif

2 hours ago, Lady Papa said:

200.gif

I think she was the most viewed, as in collectively? It was one one of those intro reels they do before she did a performance ima find it x

2 hours ago, Lady Papa said:

200.gif

So this intro is that she has the most downloaded single is UK history and mentions her youtube hits

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/952766/lady-gaga-beats-bieber-to-1-billion-youtube-views

This is her being the first person on youtube to hit 1 billion.

https://mashable.com/2012/03/04/lady-gaga-20-million-twitter/?europe=true

First person to reach 20 million twitter followers

Definitely saw somewhere she was the most youtube viewed, but you can imagine from this that she obviously was x

5 hours ago, chromatic puzea said:

omgg i'm so stupid *US :bradley:

* * * Your NOT stupid! * * * you made a typo, there's a huge difference. :hug:

rasclautmangos
5 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

I'm glad to read this but at the same time I will never not be pressed about gaga not making ARUTW a single :grr:

Such a missed opportunity. I suppose they thought shallow was enough and preferred to focus on the film.

JustTea
10 hours ago, chromatic puzea said:

to date, Bad Romance currently has 12,000,000 certified units, receiving up to 11x Platinum certification in the US

:madge:

This info is misleading... Bad Romance has sold over 12M pure globally, while in the US it's certified 11x Platinum (and Diamond obvs) SPS. You shouldn't use the word units when talking about pure sales. Units are for SPS that BR has 20M+ globally. :dom:

chromatic puzea
7 hours ago, JustTea said:

:madge:

This info is misleading... Bad Romance has sold over 12M pure globally, while in the US it's certified 11x Platinum (and Diamond obvs) SPS. You shouldn't use the word units when talking about pure sales. Units are for SPS that BR has 20M+ globally. :dom:

ahhh sorry, I know nothing about the music industry but thank you for this

I'll also add the total SPS since I couldn't find that in the rush this post was made in

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Archived