Sign in to follow this  
society

Bomb explodes at hateful church

FentyGa

love that :vegas:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Lucas

Sucks if innoncent people got hurt, don't really mind it for the ones who were being hateful :giggle:

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

xoxo Craig

Edited by xoxo Craig
End Racism Now
  • Like 1

buzzkill

God punish who don’t follow his rules i guess :huntyga:

• Like 1

Esteban

Being happy when a bomb explodes is the new thing I see, scary.. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 6

Cookie Tookie

I’m not celebrating this. I think it’s actually disturbing. People are already waking up and realizing how sick and evil churches can be. You don’t need to engage in terroristic actions to prove your point. If they want to have a small cult of deranged beliefs, let them.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

CreamyBagel
7 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I’m not celebrating this. I think it’s actually disturbing. People are already waking up and realizing how sick and evil churches can be. You don’t need to engage in terroristic actions to prove your point. If they want to have a small cult of deranged beliefs, let them.

Early on (= when it could’ve been prevented) Hitler, too, had “a small cult of deranged beliefs”. His contemporaries ridiculed him for being “a horrible politician with abysmal orator skills”, dismissing the concerns just like you did. Look how that turned out :triggered: In other words, do y’all like vanilla or chocolate cake? Imma go order some for the celebration :ohwell:

Edited by CreamyBagel
  • Like 9

Queen Bitch

The fact that some are giving this a "yaass" reaction, when innocent people could have gotten hurt:smh:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Stupid Oreo

God is a woman

how do you piss lady gaga off? poke her face

kooper
1 minute ago, Queen Bitch said:

The fact that some are giving this a "yaass" reaction, when innocent people could have gotten hurt:smh:

MTE...

24 minutes ago, Esteban said:

Being happy when a bomb explodes is the new thing I see, scary.. 

It's a little disturbing seeing all the reactions here...I just hope no innocent bystanders got hurt. We really don't need more chaos in an already chaotic year.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Lumi
14 minutes ago, CreamyBagel said:

Early on (= when it could’ve been prevented) Hitler, too, had “a small cult of deranged beliefs”. His contemporaries ridiculed him for being “a horrible politician with abysmal orator skills”, dismissing the concerns just like you did. Look how that turned out :triggered: In other words, do y’all like vanilla or chocolate cake? Imma go order some for the celebration :ohwell:

So we should start bombing people we consider hateful idiots? Because there is absolutely no other way to deal with hate speech, right? Wow, I wonder if we have learned anything or made any progress since the 20th century.

underneath the pine
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Grigio Guy
33 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Sucks if innoncent people got hurt, don't really mind it for the ones who were being hateful :giggle:

No one that attends this church is innocent. Silence is complacency. And karma exists

if you meant bystanders who were hurt that aren’t associated with the church, then I totally agree!

play stupid games, win stupid prizes :bon:

The art of failure is interpretant of what I meant to say
  • Like 1