society

Bomb explodes at hateful church

Runway

Alexa play celebration by Madonna 

• YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

breakourstigmas

you guys are so dumb and stupid i can’t. just read the fvcking article you’ll see no one got injured. yes i am ****ing happy the place was destroyed. racist and homophobic and sexist people need to have their lives ruined 

• Like 5

MJHolland
2 hours ago, CreamyBagel said:

Not you defending hateful people who could end up like Hitler and by extension Hitler himself :deadbanana:

Yeah, I stand by calling you a psychopath last night considering today you're celebrating a bomb detonating in a civilian area where there could have been kids 

You were literally roasting people yesterday for not being civil enough towards those they disagree with, now this... calling people Hitler-supporters for denouncing terrorism. 

You're obviously a troll here to cause fighting — can we please get the ban, @PartySick

• Thanks 1

MJHolland
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

But hopefully innocent people didn't get hurt 

Craig, terrorism isn't karma omg, karma happens natural :saladga:

It's literally not hard at all to denounce terrorism, guys. This sh*t is going to radicalize more people into being violent bigots. 

2 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

No one that attends this church is innocent. Silence is complacency. And karma exists

if you meant bystanders who were hurt that aren’t associated with the church, then I totally agree!

play stupid games, win stupid prizes :bon:

Terrorism isn't karma wtf 

How do you all not see that this will only make others more sympathetic towards the church?! 

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Craig, terrorism isn't karma omg, karma happens natural :saladga:

It's literally not hard at all to denounce terrorism, guys. This sh*t is going to radicalize more people into being violent bigots. 

Terrorism isn't karma wtf 

How do you all not see that this will only make others more sympathetic towards the church?! 

I was hacked :billie:  terrorism is wrong no matter the motive... but so is a church hating on people for who they are. 

Lemme make it clear that I don't support violent acts of any nature

Edited by xoxo Craig
End Racism Now

Reputation King
2 hours ago, Shipper said:

Violence should not be tolerated no matter who the target was. Violence does not solve anything and would only deepen the hatred and gave an excuse for their bigotry.

It will be a cycle of never ending hate.

1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

A bombing of any sort isn’t something to celebrate people :selena: saying they “deserve it” is the exact same excuse homophobes would use for celebrating a gay club being a target of a bomb. I know that might seem a dumb comparison, but a bomb should never be the resolve :icega:

I agree with both of you 100%. If this is the mindset people have then it’s just gonna be an endless cycle. Violence against anyone is horrific and should be condemned to the fullest extent. The fact some people are celebrating is disturbing to say the least

I been living fast fast fast fast
  • Like 2

MJHolland
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I was hacked :billie: 

Omg the way I cackled :laughga:

• LMAO 1

Monsterabriel

Violence is never the answer

She/Her/Hers Gender:Female

Grigio Guy
1 hour ago, SlipAway said:

You have a point as in talk **** get hit but don’t you think people dying a horrible death is somehow equal to em bigots getting together and being bigoted?

i don’t feel sorry but I wouldn’t celebrate something like this 

I don’t condone these acts. That being said, events like these tend to have the “eye for an eye” idea. Our community has been starved, humiliated, turned into zombies, hung, mutilated, and killed TO THIS DAY. There are moments where I still get scared holding my fiancé’s hand in public. As wrong as it seems, I can’t exactly say I feel “bad”. Same energy goes to trump supporters who get hurt. As a Hispanic gay, I don’t condone or support the acts, but an eye for an eye. 🤷🏽‍♂️

The art of failure is interpretant of what I meant to say
  • Sad 1

Lona Delery

people on ggd bein stupid idiots, whats new :awkney:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride
  • Thanks 1

PartySick

Injuries or not, who the f*ck celebrates a bombing? That's gross. We're better than that.

Besides, what makes any of you think they won't look like martyrs in this situation?

Now this group of bigoted c*nts has ammunition to say "we're the victims of an attack. It was evil, violent jews/homos/blacks that did it. We were right!".

The reason "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" is because now, from an outside perspective, there's violence on both sides. Whoever did this just surrendered the moral high ground and now the whole world will look at two hateful groups rather than one.

You never win like this.

🧡No matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here🧡
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Xoxo Adriana
4 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

No one that attends this church is innocent. Silence is complacency. And karma exists

if you meant bystanders who were hurt that aren’t associated with the church, then I totally agree!

play stupid games, win stupid prizes :bon:

sorry but children attend church, they’re too young to understand what they’re doing + what their parents are teaching them.

this logic doesn’t apply to the situation at all.

• Like 1

Lion Heart

:saladga:     

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Economy
5 hours ago, Esteban said:

Being happy when a bomb explodes is the new thing I see, scary.. 

5 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I’m not celebrating this. I think it’s actually disturbing. People are already waking up and realizing how sick and evil churches can be. You don’t need to engage in terroristic actions to prove your point. If they want to have a small cult of deranged beliefs, let them.

Tbh. Like this isnt just a simple case of vandalism or boycotting this can potentially kill people, theres even a risk it can hurt someone that isnt from the church itself

X person is problematic or a bad person therefore anything that is done to them is ok is just 1 of many rising trends in thinking that disgust me

i swear the same people that seem to be getting more enlightned in some aspects are morally deteriorating in others

fighting fire with fire i swear used to be make looked down on but now everyone is justifying it...

just whatch the results of it and see how much more peaceful and diplomatic society has gotten last several years thanks to it... NOT!

Ironic that Gaga preaches making the world a better place with kindness and love and fighting evil with positivity but most of her fan base has joined the trend of fighting evil with more evil (or at least sympathizing with it) :toofunny:

Edited by Economy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Economy
54 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Injuries or not, who the f*ck celebrates a bombing? That's gross. We're better than that.

Besides, what makes any of you think they won't look like martyrs in this situation?

Now this group of bigoted c*nts has ammunition to say "we're the victims of an attack. It was evil, violent jews/homos/blacks that did it. We were right!".

The reason "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" is because now, from an outside perspective, there's violence on both sides. Whoever did this just surrendered the moral high ground and now the whole world will look at two hateful groups rather than one.

You never win like this.

I think this site has proven time and time again most are not.

Attitudes and mentalities in society are getting more and more problematic and im not surprised everything is just getting more and more tense and caotic last several years

I remeber when i was a kid in rural portugal with lots of old people and old ways of thinking

Yeah they werent progressive with certain things and were judgemental and unaccepting to things they did not understand

However the mentalities of:

- Return evil to evil to no one

- Treat others how you want to be treated even if someone doesnt treat you the best

- dont fight fire with fire

- 2 wrongs dont make 1 right

U know what, those were peaceful places with ppl like that and i wish some of those ethics were not dying off so much

Im sorry to say but a lot of people who call themselves progressive, in my opinion are only becoming better ppl in terms equality and some aspects of social justice that get a lot of attention on internet. I actually think many now are actually regressing when it comes to other types of basic ethics

I said what i said. Ive had this discussion with a few members like @SamanthaC @projectjoanne (changed account name) @StrawberryBlond . Kindness in society is dying and not all aspects of values and ethics are improving in my opinion, some are getting worse not better

Edited by Economy
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1