Sign in to follow this  
society

Bomb explodes at hateful church

kooper
1 minute ago, Grigio Guy said:

No one that attends this church is innocent. Silence is complacency. And karma exists

So what if there were kids in that church, then? Are they also not innocent?

I don't think celebrating a bomb explosion in civilian areas can ever be something to "YAS" for. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

CreamyBagel
6 minutes ago, Lumi said:

So we should start bombing people we consider hateful idiots? Because there is absolutely no other way to deal with hate speech, right? Wow, I wonder if we have learned anything or made any progress since the 20th century.

Not you defending hateful people who could end up like Hitler and by extension Hitler himself :deadbanana:

• Like 3

Shipper

Violence should not be tolerated no matter who the target was. Violence does not solve anything and would only deepen the hatred and gave an excuse for their bigotry.

It will be a cycle of never ending hate.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 7

Ronk
16 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

God is a woman

Just ask Ariana. :heart:

OT:  I feel badly for anyone who got hurt.  There are nonviolent ways to solve problems.

I live in an alternate universe.
  • Love 1

Anderson123

Well violence is not the answer and it's not the way to do things or be glad about people getting hurt but.

Spoiler

I-have-to-laugh-gaga-gif.gif

Jk I hope everyone is safe.

MonsterJay

Me: WAS IT WESTBORO?

*reads article*

Me: oop it wasn’t Westboro...

• Like 1

Knife

No one was injured, so feel free to laugh. It's a shame it wasn't burned to the ground.

Also, here's an interesting tidbit about the leader of this church, Bruce Mejia:

Mejia, at a “Make America Straight Again” conference, also called for the executions of LGBTQ people by civil authorities, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. “We don’t advocate Christians to go out and be vigilantes and try to put these f— to death,” Mejia said. “We want the government to do it.”

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

spector
11 minutes ago, Knife said:

No one was injured, so feel free to laugh. It's a shame it wasn't burned to the ground.

Also, here's an interesting tidbit about the leader of this church, Bruce Mejia:

Mejia, at a “Make America Straight Again” conference, also called for the executions of LGBTQ people by civil authorities, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. “We don’t advocate Christians to go out and be vigilantes and try to put these f— to death,” Mejia said. “We want the government to do it.”

based on this, i think the yas reactions are more than justified :classy:

stella + elliot = stelliot
  • Thanks 1

Lucas
39 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

No one that attends this church is innocent. Silence is complacency. And karma exists

if you meant bystanders who were hurt that aren’t associated with the church, then I totally agree!

play stupid games, win stupid prizes :bon:

Yeah I was talking about the people around in the street etc :giggle:

Grigio Guy
44 minutes ago, kooper said:

So what if there were kids in that church, then? Are they also not innocent?

I don't think celebrating a bomb explosion in civilian areas can ever be something to "YAS" for. 

22 minutes ago, Knife said:

Let’s have yas now! I don’t condone this type of behavior. I’m just saying karma exists 🤷🏽‍♂️

The art of failure is interpretant of what I meant to say

Luke78619

A bombing of any sort isn’t something to celebrate people :selena: saying they “deserve it” is the exact same excuse homophobes would use for celebrating a gay club being a target of a bomb. I know that might seem a dumb comparison, but a bomb should never be the resolve :icega:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

monster4life231
10 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

A bombing of any sort isn’t something to celebrate people :selena: saying they “deserve it” is the exact same excuse homophobes would use for celebrating a gay club being a target of a bomb. I know that might seem a dumb comparison, but a bomb should never be the resolve :icega:

The type of attitude of celebrating things like this is common on here. I've noticed it many quite a few times, such as when people celebrated the suicide of one of Trump's supporters who stormed the Capitol. So much for Gaga's message of spreading love even to those that are full of hate.

spread peace - #MJInnocent
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

SlipAway
1 hour ago, Grigio Guy said:

if you meant bystanders who were hurt that aren’t associated with the church, then I totally agree!

play stupid games, win stupid prizes :bon:

You have a point as in talk **** get hit but don’t you think people dying a horrible death is somehow equal to em bigots getting together and being bigoted?

i don’t feel sorry but I wouldn’t celebrate something like this 

NCgaga

I just worry about children being hurt in instances like this. Violence ain’t the answer mmkay? 

• Like 1

dolce vita

Feelings regarding the church aside hopefully no children or any innocent bystanders were hurt

blackpink in chromatica
  • Like 1