1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

No but I prefer it to EOG 1,000x's

Edge of Boring spotted sad in the corner :ally:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schizophonic

i highly disagree. 

i am glad we heard the song and i like the message of it but in my opinion it should have been a bonus track in exchange of black jesus because it really drags the album flow in terms of quality. 

even if u watch most reaction videos by non fans.... they love song after song and bad kids is a real bummer and even drags the songs after it. 

standart edition would be flawless if it was exchanged wit black jesus.

27monster27
3 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Y all will never learn to separate personal taste from what works in radio :triggered:

The synths in the bridge literally fit the radio back then like a glove, except in 2012. If Born This Way's singles were successful enough to go into 2012, then I would release this as the sixth single in April just before the tour starts.

he/him/his

huttont

I think it would’ve been a good single. It’s catchy and I think the gp would’ve liked it. It’s severely underrated 

thedirtymonster

Bad Kids is one of my fave Gaga songs ever. Along with Scheisse, BTW, Marry The Night, Heavy Metal Lover, snd Dance In The Dark.

GagaSine

I love Bad Kids! Idk how it would fair as a single as it’s a bit childish but I do love it as a song.

Mirrion Rizzons
9 hours ago, CreamyBagel said:

Electric Hag

The best non-single on BTW after scheisse and Bloody Mary :staymad:

PartySick

Um...it's easily top tier personally but I don't think it would have worked with the gp :sweat:

I will continue to be a bad bitch to it in my room though

tumblr_m95eaqYGAx1qdmb8eo1_r2_500.gif

🖤

JohnWayne92

Not gonna lie, if the theme is what you’re going for 100%. Honestly, the song is catchy, it would have done fine with a video and promo. She still had that power with BTW single 2, I mean Judas and Edge of Glory are welcome. 

Archived