Olivia Rodrigo’s fandom name revealed

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterPaws
22 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

I. Just. Don’t. Get. The. Success. of this song.

Usually a viral hit is either catchy, is featured in some other viral media like a dance or commercial, is memey, or so-bad-it’s good type of deal. Hate it or love it you can instantly recognize it when it comes on. 

This song is just... a downtempo ballad about the most generic subject possible. In a sea of indie/ slow songs this one just drowns in it melody and production wise. 

Do tiktokers dance to this song?

Is this simply the power of swifties?

Plus HSMSTMTS. It's a popular show (I haven't watched it since I dont have Disney+ where I'm from).

I don't get the success of it either since a lot of other Tik Tok songs also never reached this level of ubiquity but I think what really boosted the song (besides Swifties) is also the drama around the song (love triangle between Olivia, some Twink, and Sabrina Carpenter).

I think it's a rare case of luck plus the aforementioned factors.

It's still a good song, though I only remember the bridge because it gives me major Melodrama vibes (Melodrama is one of my fave albums from 2017). The rest of the song is very very generic to me (I'm sorry but I have to say it).

Lion Heart
23 hours ago, Zedd said:

I guess she’s one hit wonder, like Ed Sheeran

The level of boldness it took for a Zedd stan to say this about Sheeran..

americas next top model judging you GIF

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

rasclautmangos

There's something suspect about this girl. That payola must be coming through big time. 

NYC Monster

Wow, must've taken them ages to come up with such a unique and original name like that

:huntyga:....I kid 

ELECTROHEART

Sorry but how a fad with one song can already have a fanbase :triggered:

Gen Z imitating Millennials is not it, nothing more iconic like Little Monsters, KatyCats, Swifties, Navys, etc... :triggered:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived