💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is the history behind "Luv U Sum"?

LUCARTPOP

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

It’s a collaboration with C Holland. It was released on March 3 2011 although there is no music video or something.

RAMROD

It was never released, it was leaked out of nowhere. It was never or iTunes or anything.

Never really have concrete information about it. Lots of fans back then think it's fake.

While some other said that Garibay gave that song to him since he was a roster on Interscope but dropped very quickly.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

LUCARTPOP
Just now, RAMROD said:

While some other said that Garibay gave that song to him since he was a roster on Interscope but dropped very quickly.

:air:

Mother of Puppies

ohh i love that song... havenÂŽt heard it before. who is the guy singing?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Most underated bop in history of bops.

If I remember correctly he released it on SoundCloud and twitted about it. So in my audio collection it's not under 'Unrelrased' but 'Rare Releases'.

49 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

ohh i love that song... havenÂŽt heard it before. who is the guy singing?

CJ Holland

Defmix100

From what I read it was originally a Gaga solo song she made with Garibay. Then when Garibay and CJ Holland were working together it ended up becoming a collab possibly against Gaga's will - as in he possibly played the original song to him then they came up with the idea of Holland doing verses and making it a feature song. Garibay also used parts of Partynauseous for a Sia song which could have come about in a similar way

Defmix100
3 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Her chorus is so f*cking catchy

part of it is very similar to "where are you cause I can't see" in Perfect Illusion

Archived