💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Hair overproduced for you

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

‘cause i’ve seen this comment alot.

or does its bombasticness appeal to you. it personally does for me i love the energy 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Hair should have been the second single. It is a masterpiece. All the nay sayers can shove it. :bye:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

chromatic puzea

there is a lot going on but I wouldn't label it overproduced

it's done intentionally and it works

do u like the jojo siwa song

buzzkill

I love it. This bold and all over the place production transform the song into something more meaningful helping translate the message in a truly unique and expressive way. Just as your hair. 

RepentingSinner

Make a poll plz.

And yes. The song is amazing, but the production is rough at times.

Chromatican

No, I’ve never agreed with the overproduced criticism leveled at Born This Way. The only songs that dip into that territory are Highway Unicorn and Americano, but it is meant to be a bold, bombastic album. 

Franch Toast

I prefer the acoustic version, but I don't mind the album version. However, the acoustic version is in my top 5 LG songs, whereas the album version definitely isn't. 

She/Her/Hers

Linus Gaga
28 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I prefer the acoustic version, but I don't mind the album version. However, the acoustic version is in my top 5 LG songs, whereas the album version definitely isn't. 

same, my favorite version that i downloaded to my phone

Hit me a message and say hi !

Wet Fire

Some bits are overproduced. But it doesn't take away the slayage. It was meant to have the grandeur.

Miichael

Hair is in my top 3 from Born This Way, and I think the heavy production is really a defining factor of it

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

56 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

No, I’ve never agreed with the overproduced criticism leveled at Born This Way. The only songs that dip into that territory are Highway Unicorn and Americano, but it is meant to be a bold, bombastic album. 

It's loud but Americano is the lightest song of the album in terms of production :air: in most of the song there isn't even a snare lol

Archived