Is Hair overproduced for you

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ajmsamuel
14 hours ago, Stefanotta said:

The chorus is definitely overpruduced, by that I mean the main synth melody in it that is totally unnecessery

Ā 

:

Ā 

Ā 

interesting.. i mean think because of the concept of the song works the "mess" atmosphere.. but.. can some make an edit deleting this synth? maybe with that we can actually judge with more material to decide

kindest regards

ToxicHot

No, I like how it builds up.

Ā 

BUT.... I do think it wouldā€™ve been nice to have a studio version of it as a ballad. The overall message is lovely, and hearing her sing it live as a ballad really made it special.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

djBuffoon

There are indeed songs on Born This Way and ARTPOP, and even "Dance in the Dark", that perhaps have a few too many elements cranked up to 11. But, I appreciate that. It feels bold and exhilarating, like the song is reaching through the speakers.

elijahfan

Born This Way is definitely a busy album, especially compared to today's more minimalistic production trends. Doesn't necessarily mean that it's a bad thing, I personally love how heavy and hard-hitting it is. I mean, it is my favorite album everĀ :ohwell:

Luke78619

I love the song as it is, especially the final chorusĀ :nooo:

And I think the production works well, it fits the song very wellĀ 

every time I listen, I can picture the highĀ budget music video that it deservesĀ :giveup:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

JustTea

Nah, I don't know if it's overproduced, maybe some parts, but I always disliked the post-chorus part "e-e-e-e-eeee-ee-e-eeeeeee" which sounds like a Kesha song to me. :awkney:

tyler k
21 hours ago, BABYL0N said:

This song is so IconicĀ :bradley:Ā this is exactly the music Freddie Mercury would have made if he was aliveĀ 

not overproduced at all it fits the electronic rock soundĀ of Born This Way

THIS THANK YOU. Freddie would've absolutely made something wild like thisĀ 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Archived