Lighter

Featured Posts

No. It’s one of her best productions and single materials tbh 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tyler k

Absolutely not. It is a masterpiece. I feel this song deep in my soul, it reminds me of being 15 years old and fighting with my parents about how long my hair could be.

Call it bombastic whatever, this song is bold and in your face - the production is so damn good... the guitars in the post-chorus that lead into the 2nd verse!?! the saxophone?!? the piano melody?! that bRIDGE it makes me FUC*KING CRY:messga:  and don't come for the lyrics. they still hit.

I love this song and will always come to its defense. 

Emotional, Cathartic Pop Perfection. :ohwell:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Kadikaado
21 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

Absolutely not. It is a masterpiece. I feel this song deep in my soul, it reminds me of being 15 years old and fighting with my parents about how long my hair could be.

Call it bombastic whatever, this song is bold and in your face - the production is so damn good... the guitars in the post-chorus that lead into the 2nd verse!?! the saxophone?!? the piano melody?! that bRIDGE it makes me FUC*KING CRY:messga:  and don't come for the lyrics. they still hit.

I love this song and will always come to its defense. 

Emotional, Cathartic Pop Perfection. :ohwell:

People think this song is superficial, but it's about a transgirl fighting to let her hair grow against her parents.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

As much as i hate this song its exactly as it should be. And thats why i love it:wtfga:

No but really those synths in the chorus are too insistant, and then the song contiues getting more crowed. Its too much and not very tasteful. 

monketsharona

Hair is a masterpiece in both dance & piano versions.

By the way Gaga has far more overproduced songs on ARTPOP than Hair, and a lot of Monsters are not ready to admit it :billie:

Stefanotta

The chorus is definitely overpruduced, by that I mean the main synth melody in it that is totally unnecessery

:

'Cause we are all our hair...

Summerboi14
2 hours ago, Chromatican said:

No, I’ve never agreed with the overproduced criticism leveled at Born This Way. The only songs that dip into that territory are Highway Unicorn and Americano, but it is meant to be a bold, bombastic album. 

THIS!

BABYL0N

This song is so Iconic :bradley: this is exactly the music Freddie Mercury would have made if he was alive 

not overproduced at all it fits the electronic rock sound of Born This Way

Both full BTW and ARTPOP albums are overproduced. I wish she used the elements of the songs in a better way but then again she's the queen of being extra so it makes a lot of sense. That's why I prefer TF & Chromatica when it comes to pop music

Archived