💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

National Anthem Invitation Was Proof Gaga Is The Gay Representative

RRR

Featured Posts

Republicans shunned the gays and definitely the Hispanic community over the last 4 years (and always :cyanlights:), so Gaga and JLo singing at the inauguration was to show the gays AND the Hispanic community that they were now being represented in the government. Therefore, this is proof that Gaga is the gay representative, at the top of her field :ally: Are you excited? :yennefer:

Chromatican

That’s good news for sure. It makes sense that Obama got Aretha Franklin (2009) and Beyoncé (2013) and that Biden got Lady Gaga (2021). Both of Obama’s performers were black women representing the historic nature of the first black president while Biden got a LGBT icon to represent the changing country and increasing acceptance of LGBT people. Meanwhile Trump got Jackie Evancho (2017) because he couldn’t get any big name performer. 

Just now, Suuus said:

Yes

I'm sorry but you're wrong.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Just now, Suuus said:

Im sorry but Im not

Well that would mean that am wrong, and that's just impossible.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

NFRatwell

My real answer: Gaga performed because she’s had a close relationship with Biden since they worked together against sexual assault 4 years ago, not solely because of her impact on the LGBTQ community. :bear: I think the LGBTQ community has better and more politically important representation with this administration than Lady Gaga singing for Biden. 

The answer that y’all want: yes gaga work love my representation 

4 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Jackie Evancho

This is so funny still :billie:

Anyways, methinks no. Gaga is a straight woman after all 

Just now, NFRatwell said:

with Biden since they worked together against sexual assault

It’s also funny nnn

Chromatica Island
28 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

This is so funny still :billie:

Anyways, methinks no. Gaga is a straight woman after all 

STFU with your biphobia here, I'm a bi woman who has never dated am I not bi to you? Sit you biphobic ass down fake fan. Oh and your reported.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

She also represented us Bi Women who need to be heard and seen we are not invisible!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

15 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

STFU with your biphobia here, I'm a bi woman who has never dated am I not bi to you? Sit you biphobic ass down fake fan. Oh and your reported.

LMFAAOOO easy there tiger. 

I know she used to fool around with girls when she was younger, true. I remember pics at some yacht around 2010 I think?

Then, in 2013 at that ARTPOP thingy in Berlin she told a black girl that “she’s her type and she would a lot with her body”. True. 

H O W E V E R, true fan, you might wanna watch the RuPaul’s Drag Race episode Gaga was in. She calls herself a straight women and an “ally”. HER words, not mine. 

And I’m actually bi myself, as in dated and did both so foh with this nonsense lmao

Archived