Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

National Anthem Invitation Was Proof Gaga Is The Gay Representative

RRR

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island
5 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

LMFAAOOO easy there tiger. 

I know she used to fool around with girls when she was younger, true. I remember pics at some yacht around 2010 I think?

Then, in 2013 at that ARTPOP thingy in Berlin she told a black girl that “she’s her type and she would a lot with her body”. True. 

H O W E V E R, true fan, you might wanna watch the RuPaul’s Drag Race episode Gaga was in. She calls herself a straight women and an “ally”. HER words, not mine. 

And I’m actually bi myself, as in dated and did both so foh with this nonsense lmao

https://www.insider.com/lady-gagas-stonewall-speech-touched-on-bisexual-exclusion-2019-6

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

They didn't invite her because she's a gay icon. It's just because she can sing and she has been supporting Biden all that time. Not everything is about us lol

21 minutes ago, Monsterabriel said:

Well, I can’t keep up with her. One day she calls herself an ally, the other she likes girls sometimes. 

Don’t jump strangers outta nowhere next time — I just repeated her words. If she considers herself bi, good, then so do I. But it depends on her mood I guess. 

Chromatica Island
6 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

Well, I can’t keep up with her. One day she calls herself an ally, the other she likes girls sometimes. 

Don’t jump strangers outta nowhere next time — I just repeated her words. If she considers herself bi, good, then so do I. But it depends on her mood I guess. 

I'm just tired of people in my community trying to invalidate bi people, i mean I haven't dated anyone yet, am I not bi enough for you? I'm still bi, like it or not.

1 minute ago, Monsterabriel said:

I'm just tired of people in my community trying to invalidate bi people

I feel ya, sis. Gay dudes most of the time don’t really accept me and most of the straight girls are like ew but it’s fine. 

Lighten up it’s all good 💕

Chromatica Island
Just now, SlipAway said:

I feel ya, sis. Gay dudes most of the time don’t really accept me and most of the straight girls are like ew but it’s fine. 

Lighten up it’s all good 💕

Yeah, I'm a bi woman and kind of scared to date rn.

Archived