Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

JLo lipsyncing at inauguration exposed?

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
Just now, chromatic puzea said:

gaga said "I better hear no lip-syncing tomorrow!... I love you Miami. I love you J. Lo. I love you Shakira.” on the da of their superbowl performance

Oop :billie:    and yet she has the audacity to lipsync RIGHT after Gaga's just blown away everyone by signing live? 

End Racism Now

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I knew she was lip syncing 10 seconds into the performance...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FATCAT
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Oop :billie:    and yet she has the audacity to lipsync RIGHT after Gaga's just blown away everyone by signing live? 

She's always kind of been more of a industry voice than of pure vocal talent, which is obviously fine, so I don't really think she could have done better live.. Nobody wants a Fergie NBA moment.

Purr more, hiss less.

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

She's always kind of been more of a industry voice than of pure vocal talent, which is obviously fine, so I don't really think she could have done better live.. Nobody wants a Fergie NBA moment.

True but its the Presidents inauguration. Like I would have expected a full live performance from her. She could have gotten some vocal lessons to prepare for the big day, and she could have made her voice stronger so that she could sing live. I just think lipsyncing is the easy way out. They hired her to sing... :bear:

End Racism Now

ZiggyZiggs

It’s either lip sync or autotune. Live autotuned performances can end up sounding lip synced cuz the vocals sound polished. 

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

True but its the Presidents inauguration. Like I would have expected a full live performance from her. She could have gotten some vocal lessons to prepare for the big day, and she could have made her voice stronger so that she could sing live. I just think lipsyncing is the easy way out. They hired her to sing... :bear:

This is not the first time someone has lip synced at an inauguration. You have to remember that it’s extremely cold in DC at this time of year.

Beyoncé was open about lip syncing at Obama’s inauguration in 2012. 

that’s why Gaga sounded a little shaky she was literally shaking cuz of the cold lol

HausOfAntonio

Well I guess she didn’t.... how does one say it?

GET LOOOOOOUUUUUDDDDDDDD!!!!

vyniildisk
13 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Well I guess she didn’t.... how does one say it?

GET LOOOOOOUUUUUDDDDDDDD!!!!

:air:

teenagechrist

She clearly lip-synced, she always does, just like with her NYE performance. 

feeling so hot tamale

rasclautmangos

Idk how in the world JLo got that gig, out of all the people who could have sang. 

No hate to her, she's an amazing performer. I thoroughly enjoyed her at the super bowl, but an actual vocalist should be singing for a presidential inauguration.

JLo is one of those performers that I expect to lip sync and I don’t let it bother me when she does. Like I expect some live vocals, but not much. She’s a performer and I respect the craft for what it is. Coming from a moderate JLo fan! No shade or hate to her. I thought the performance was beautiful and I’m happy she’s booking these huge gigs to secure some kind of legend status! 

LaLuna

I mean, JLo is not a great live singer, so no surprise there.

24 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

Idk how in the world JLo got that gig, out of all the people who could have sang. 

Given her little speech in Spanish, I'm thinking they brought her to let the Latinx people know that they still belong in America, you know, after 4 years of being heavily discriminated against by 45 and his followers. They could've gone with another Latin singer but what can you do.

Roronoa

Mad respect for Gaga for singing live. :pawsup:
A vocally challenging song, at an extremely important event, watched by millions live all around the world, on an unusually cold day no less.

Archived