💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

JLo lipsyncing at inauguration exposed?

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

I just came across this video on GettyImages; I can't embed so please click the link. It is an 'audience view' of Jennifer Lopez singing at the inauguration on Wednesday.

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/jennifer-lopez-sings-during-the-inauguration-of-u-s-news-footage/1297486396

Start watching at around 0:50. When the song starts you hear JLo's voice with the track, but you also hear another woman's voice singing as well (quite badly that is). You can hear it prominently on the word "your".  The volume of the second voice peters out as the song continues but you can hear it here and there throughout the performance. I have a hard time believing that is a random woman in the audience feeling her oats and singing along so loud like this is a pop concert, and making the exact same pauses as JLo in a performance she is hearing for the first time. Could that be JLo's real voice being picked up by the microphone?

Discuss!

rs_600x600-200418170830-600-lady-gaga-global-citizen.jpg?fit=around%7C1080:1080&output-quality=90&crop=1080:1080;center,top

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

Was the Spanish even lipsynced? That was all backing track, she clearly lipped that 

End Racism Now

moonsago

I do think she lip-synched her peformance. When she speaks in spanish you can absolutely hear the differance in her voice which sounds more rough & husky which affects her clarity. When she sings again you can literally tell the switch up as she is louder & clearer. But you know what? I don’t mind. First, I think of JLo as a performer not as a vocalist. She is a showgirl and an entertainer. And second, this was a special occasion where I am sure her nerves were out the roof not to mention the HORRIBLE weather to sing in. 

MonsterofFame

Her performance sounded like it was recorded in a studio. It was too...perfect and polished sounding.

FATCAT

It's very clear she lip synced, but that's very par for the course for her so I don't think anyone should be surprised

Purr more, hiss less.

vyniildisk

after Gaga called her out before the superbowl i don't think she would ever dare to lip again

i say no.

Guillaume Hamon

She sounded like a studio version so I thought it was effects added to her live voice but when she cheered the crowd her voice was more raspy and just different so I assume it was all lipped except for the spoken bits.

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

after Gaga called her out before the superbowl i don't think she would ever dare to lip again

i say no.

She did? 

End Racism Now

RichAssPiss

All her performances are lipsynched. She's good at it though. So are a lot of Beyonce's, including her inauguration performance. 

FATCAT
10 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

She sounded like a studio version so I thought it was effects added to her live voice but when she cheered the crowd her voice was more raspy and just different so I assume it was all lipped except for the spoken bits.

This, also she was the only one with a back-track, Gaga and the other guy just used the Band afaik

Purr more, hiss less.

chromatic puzea
8 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She did? 

gaga said "I better hear no lip-syncing tomorrow!... I love you Miami. I love you J. Lo. I love you Shakira.” on the da of their superbowl performance

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

Archived