Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JLo can't sing.

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Rahrahbitchson

We love you queen :heart: i like her rendition of true colors and her voice also fits so well in salsa i love no me ames.  

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Reality

I hate it when people go, "Oh, 'x' artist can't sing." Like, yeah...they can. Obviously not everyone's going to be at the same level, but 99.9% of the singers today can sing. It's really just a matter of whether you like them or not.

Not everyone's going to be a Whitney or Mariah, and that's perfectly fine. JLo isn't the best singer out there, but she can definitely sing.

🃏🖤👹

Schwerk

It did disappoint me she lip synced at the inauguration. 

She's not the most talented singer, but she's an amazing entertainer.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

vyniildisk

We should all learn from her aproach to life, at least a thing or two. People's opinions don't define who you are. Do not listen to them, wether it comes from a youtube video, from a mean comment under your posts or from a bitchy family member.

Chromatica Island

I do like on the floor and her as an actress, she played Selena very well.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Jewels n Drugs

Wbk she has several bops tho

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Clumsy Monster
2 hours ago, Reality said:

I hate it when people go, "Oh, 'x' artist can't sing." Like, yeah...they can. Obviously not everyone's going to be at the same level, but 99.9% of the singers today can sing. It's really just a matter of whether you like them or not.

Not everyone's going to be a Whitney or Mariah, and that's perfectly fine. JLo isn't the best singer out there, but she can definitely sing.

Yes! Also, not only defending JLo but all the other female artists, I just want to say that things like "you can't sing, act" this and that has never really been said to male artists. This critique of tearing someone's ability seems misogynistic and sexist to me. It's all fun and games until it wasn't. 

Economy
3 hours ago, Reality said:

Tbh. I feel like when ppl say X artist cant sing they are saying they cant sing to this really high standard they set for singers like they all gotta be an Adele, Whitney or Mariah

Realistically even the worst singers everyone says sucks if they came to your basement kareoke party garanteed they would still be by far the best and amaze everyone :ladyhaha:

Economy
1 hour ago, Clumsy Monster said:

Yes! Also, not only defending JLo but all the other female artists, I just want to say that things like "you can't sing, act" this and that has never really been said to male artists. This critique of tearing someone's ability seems misogynistic and sexist to me. It's all fun and games until it wasn't. 

I dunno if its so much a female thing as it is a pop thing

Male dominated genres tend to not be a huge with focus on vocals and even when its a woman on those genres that happen to do rap like Iggy Azalea or Nicky Minaj ppl dont comment on the fact that they arent great vocalists. On the flip side when guys happen to do Pop and they arent very good like the duo LMFAO or ChainSmokers for example they still got criticism for mediocre or bad singing

There just arent that many big name male pop artists atm and the few there are can sing pretty good 

Reality
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

Tbh. I feel like when ppl say X artist cant sing they are saying they cant sing to this really high standard they set for singers like they all gotta be an Adele, Whitney or Mariah

Realistically even the worst singers everyone says sucks if they came to your basement kareoke party garanteed they would still be by far the best and amaze everyone :ladyhaha:

Exactly. Even with Adele, I've seen a lot of comments here say that she's just a "mediocre singer at best" or something to that effect. Like, that's absolutely insane to me. She's a fantastic singer, I don't see where people are getting that idea.

🃏🖤👹

Economy
6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Exactly. Even with Adele, I've seen a lot of comments here say that she's just a "mediocre singer at best" or something to that effect. Like, that's absolutely insane to me. She's a fantastic singer, I don't see where people are getting that idea.

Ok thats just GGD tho

Ppl here only say that cuz they wanna elevate Gaga over Adele cuz Gaga is suppostu be our vocal Queen so they look for aspects to make Adeles voice inferior like saying her range isnt great and isnt as versatile as Gagas

But thats a little monster thing to do. Ive literally never heard anyone outside this website suggest Adele sings mediocre :toofunny:

And since were on the subject yeah Gaga in some technical aspects has a superior voice to Adele but not in all aspects. At the end of the day Adele has a killer critically acclaimed voice that is globally loved and critics here can suck it cuz they are grasping at straws :rip:

Archived