Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

JLo can't sing.

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

Reality
Just now, Economy said:

Ok thats just GGD tho

Ppl here only say that cuz they wanna elevate Gaga over Adele cuz Gaga is suppostu be our vocal Queen so they look for aspects to make Adeles voice inferior like saying her range isnt great and isnt as versatile as Gagas

But thats a little monster thing to do. Ive literally never heard anyone outside this website suggest Adele sings mediocre :toofunny:

And since were on the subject yeah Gaga in some technical aspects has a superior voice to Adele but not in all aspects. At the end of the day Adele has a killer critically acclaimed voice and critics here can suck it cuz they are grasling at straws :rip:

It is on this site, but I've also seen other people say that as well. It's not GGD-specific, but I agree with everything else you said. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Economy
Just now, Reality said:

It is on this site, but I've also seen other people say that as well. It's not GGD-specific, but I agree with everything else you said. 

Was it on other forums or other online places that have stans?

I have to ask cuz the internet is full of biased ppl who wanna just elevate their favs while puttinf everyone else down they dont represent what the typical average person thinks

Cuz again i never seen or heard of anyone in real life think of Adeles singing as mediocre

Reality
41 minutes ago, Economy said:

Was it on other forums or other online places that have stans?

I have to ask cuz the internet is full of biased ppl who wanna just elevate their favs while puttinf everyone else down they dont represent what the typical average person thinks

Cuz again i never seen or heard of anyone in real life think of Adeles singing as mediocre

Like on Twitter or YouTube and things like that. They’re probably just stans of another artist, but this isn’t an uncommon thing I’ve heard. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

freebit
4 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

We should all learn from her aproach to life, at least a thing or two. People's opinions don't define who you are. Do not listen to them, wether it comes from a youtube video, from a mean comment under your posts or from a bitchy family member.

Kind of agrih. A lot of people online really dislike her, like for example I was checking Vogue's IG posts and comment sections about all the Inauguration Day fashins, and negative Gaga comments 99% seemed to be Qanon/MAGAt's, whereas J.Lo had like, normal people dragging her. :smh: Does that change the fact that J.Lo continues to be invited to places like that, and staying in the public consiousness despite flop albums/movies and very little vocal talent? Nope, she's still booked and going. I think all that takes drive and confidence, even despite people's disregard.

rasclautmangos

Jlo makes up for her lack of strong vocal ability by having stellar overall performances. 

There are a few top artists who can't sing very well, dance, or act but they are still praised to the high heavens. I won't call any names....

Summerboi14

I think her voice is very good. It's not on Xtina, Demi or Beyoncé level but it's enjoyable.
She has a great tone and you don't get headache when you listen to her.

RenegAde
6 hours ago, Reality said:

I hate it when people go, "Oh, 'x' artist can't sing." Like, yeah...they can. Obviously not everyone's going to be at the same level, but 99.9% of the singers today can sing. It's really just a matter of whether you like them or not.

Not everyone's going to be a Whitney or Mariah, and that's perfectly fine. JLo isn't the best singer out there, but she can definitely sing.

Thanks!! If someone is really a bad singer even autotune couldnt help them 

StrawberryBlond

She can indeed sing, it's just that she waits to show what she's capable of on live performances and as not everyone sees those, they're left in the dark somewhat. The only live performances that seem to get any big attention are her medleys of upbeat songs that don't require amazing vocals, so that's probably where this misconception comes from. I don't know why she lipsynched at the inauguration, she's proven she can sing live but maybe she was just too nervous about doing it wrong. She goes under my list of "Singers Who Are Frequently Told They Can't Sing But Actually Can" along with Kylie Minogue, Lana Del Rey, Britney and Cher.

21 hours ago, Reality said:

Exactly. Even with Adele, I've seen a lot of comments here say that she's just a "mediocre singer at best" or something to that effect. Like, that's absolutely insane to me. She's a fantastic singer, I don't see where people are getting that idea.

I really struggle to listen to her voice. She has a bad technique, I can see why she required vocal surgery because she was displaying some really bad habits. She goes for notes that are too high for her and she cracks and strains her voice all the time. Even though I like the songs, the way she sings the choruses of Rolling In The Deep and Someone Like You I find especially grating on the ears. I'm surprised more people can't hear it. There's not a warm tone in her voice, I don't get why so many people say its soulful and she can only seem to do one thing with her voice, she can't change styles. I think so many people just hear someone singing a "big" ballad and assume that means the person is automatically singing it well.

21 hours ago, Economy said:

Ok thats just GGD tho

Ppl here only say that cuz they wanna elevate Gaga over Adele cuz Gaga is suppostu be our vocal Queen so they look for aspects to make Adeles voice inferior like saying her range isnt great and isnt as versatile as Gagas

But thats a little monster thing to do. Ive literally never heard anyone outside this website suggest Adele sings mediocre :toofunny:

And since were on the subject yeah Gaga in some technical aspects has a superior voice to Adele but not in all aspects. At the end of the day Adele has a killer critically acclaimed voice that is globally loved and critics here can suck it cuz they are grasping at straws :rip:

Guess I'm the big exception (see above) and you've found another thing you disagree with me on! ;) And I've seen people outside of GGD say the same thing. Check out Amazon and Metacritic user reviews.

Archived