💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga need a quick buck with Oreo because...

Featured Posts

Did Gaga wanted to make a quick buck by collaborating with OREO because she knows that her tour will not go on for this year either, and the sales of her album and the streamings wouldn't be enough to make enough profit?

I truly think thats the reason why this collaboration seemed weird and a bit erratic, I don't think she wouldve done it if there were no pandemic.

Thots?

Day Eating GIF

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr Fudge

All I’ll say is that it’s strange that she isn’t even promoting this collab much. Her heart doesn’t seem to be into it, hence the weird vid of her unpacking the cookies while laying down.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

1 minute ago, FudgeyBear said:

All I’ll say is that it’s strange that she isn’t even promoting this collab much. Her heart doesn’t seem to be into it, hence the weird vid of her unpacking the cookies while laying down.

Would explain for me the necessity she mustve feel to do it to make profit and not lose money on her investments

Dr Fudge
5 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Would explain for me the necessity she mustve feel to do it to make profit and not lose money on her investments

So earlier today a member posted a video essay on Gaga and the art of fame. During one segment she talks about her adoration of Andy Warhol and how his particular brand of art was making simple every day items into something special (example: the Campbell soup can). So the collaboration between Gaga and Oreos isn’t so peculiar in itself, as she is one to always deviate from the norm and this would be on brand with her emulating that kind of Warholian style of creating art. But herein lies the problem: what is the art here? Is she going to promote Oreos in an artistic way or is the art simply the design of the cookie? If the latter, that’s troubling, as that definitely just feels like a money grab. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

chromatic puzea

i mean it seems weird on our end, but oreo does a lot of random collabs, the amount of products they have is literally insane

they probably just reached out to gaga and her managers agreed to it

I think it super cutsie though cause my dad brought home a six pack of chromatica oreos today

do u like the jojo siwa song

Tinnitus15
2 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

is just so random. do people really eat those diabetic snacks?

Um yeah...literally Walmart ran out of Oreos preorder..and I’ve seen people on twitter having like 48 Oreos 

March34th

it did seem random but theres probably a good reason as to why she did it. she probably lost a ton of money in investments this year with TCB being postponed. maybe this filled in the gap?

1 minute ago, chromatic puzea said:

i mean it seems weird on our end, but oreo does a lot of random collabs, the amount of products they have is literally insane

they probably just reached out to gaga and her managers agreed to it

I think it super cutsie though cause my dad brought home a six pack of chromatica oreos today

Yeah I really want them but sadly only available in the US

2 minutes ago, March34th said:

it did seem random but theres probably a good reason as to why she did it. she probably lost a ton of money in investments this year with TCB being postponed. maybe this filled in the gap?

I have a feeling it mightve helped her investments too

9 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

This was probably already set to happen before Covid.

I agree with this. It can actually take quite a while to design, order, and fabricate the molds used for shaping the album-stamped cookies, especially since they're for food-grade production. (Source: Dad has worked a long time in this area of machining and manufacturing molds)

It was probably promo meant for mid-era or tail-end of the era and since everything was shot to hell by the pandemic they decided to finally just roll it out when they did.

⚡🐲

JohnWayne92

Honestly, I think she had this era planned out to be vastly different and this was probably supposed to happen a tad earlier, but with COVID both parties were okay with holding off. Now, at this point, if you don’t strike now, you’re gonna lose the entire opportunity. I believe that the Oreos were going to be connected to something major like a single release, maybe the tour, a video? 

Archived