Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Behind the scenes of Gaga at Inauguration

Bottom

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

I found some more photos.. 

The way she touches her belly is actually givin me pregnancy vibes for some reason :enigma:

A3-AC492-F-FCA1-48-F5-85-F6-7-AB1-A32-E5
0-D2-B2083-1-E84-445-F-BB7-D-8-DD6-C309-
6-D4-FEA0-F-9-A05-4-BB6-8-D12-3947-A1-D7

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clumsy Monster
On 1/24/2021 at 6:23 AM, PunkTheFunk said:

I love the little subtleties I'm finding in this video.

- When Gaga sings "And the rocket's red glare" notice how Biden nods his head with the music and does a barely noticeable fist pump like he's saying "yaaaaasss hit that note queen!!! :firega:"

- Biden's huge claps at the end.

- Nancy Pelosi looks super into the performance. At the end she still has her hands clasped (in what appears to be excitement) and has her eyes fixed on Gaga as she walks back to her seat.

-2nd Gentleman Emhoff at the end does a nod like "yup she did THAT!" 

Also at 4:22 mark, @Jill was wiping her tears:diane:

And I wonder what Nancy was doing at 3:05 hiding behind the man for a sec:oprah:

It really is THE moment. All of them were so into that performance, thanks to Gaga for putting her every emotion and spirit into that song. She was not just singing but enunciated every word she sang. I can't stop saying that I'm so proud of her:bradley: She's truly a living legend. God I love her:kara:

PartySick
31 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

I can't stop saying that I'm so proud of her:bradley: She's truly a living legend. God I love her:kara:

From dancing in clubs after dark and singing in bars to being at the top of the list when the president is asked "who should sing the national anthem?"

That's LADY :applause: FÜCKING :applause: GAGA :applause:

🖤

PunkTheFunk
11 hours ago, NickyPuppy said:

just found another "behind the scenes" :ladyhaha:

emilia clarke laughing GIF

ENJOY

Clumsy Monster
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

From dancing in clubs after dark and singing in bars to being at the top of the list when the president is asked "who should sing the national anthem?"

That's LADY :applause: FÜCKING :applause: GAGA :applause:

Yesss! Years and years of hard work and dedication really paid off tremendously. From constant public vilification to this. Our Queen accomplished all:firega: There's so much to learn from her

Archived