đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Behind the scenes of Gaga at Inauguration

Bottom

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk
4 hours ago, Bottom said:

So i always love seeing the audience perspective of performances more than the broadcasted versions, i came across this and thought you guys might like it too, you can see all the politicians shook 

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/lady-gaga-sings-the-national-anthem-at-the-inauguration-news-footage/1297482656

I love the little subtleties I'm finding in this video.

- When Gaga sings "And the rocket's red glare" notice how Biden nods his head with the music and does a barely noticeable fist pump like he's saying "yaaaaasss hit that note queen!!! :firega:"

- Biden's huge claps at the end.

- Nancy Pelosi looks super into the performance. At the end she still has her hands clasped (in what appears to be excitement) and has her eyes fixed on Gaga as she walks back to her seat.

-2nd Gentleman Emhoff at the end does a nod like "yup she did THAT!" 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit
3 hours ago, VenusUrania said:

OMG thank you!!! I've watched the video and compared it to the picture. The lady behind the supreme court justices, right to the man taking a pic/video, that's her! She has the same bracelettes as in the close up of gaga in the background. Now I just have to find out who that is.

I was actually excited when I saw her hands matched the ones in the video. :D I felt like I solved some huge case. Now if I could apply this kind of energy everyday mysteries (like a shirt and pair of leggings that's been missing for months :smh:)

Also, I actually just went and found her on the interactive map, but she's not among the listed names, she remains a woman of mystery (to us). 

xoxo Craig

Seeing her sing from the audience's perspective was even more moving than watching it on TV... she looked incredibly nervous, but my gosh did she deliver! And she looked PROUD, and so pleased... she knew she smashed it! And everyone clapping for her... wow :kara:

End Racism Now

Thank you for sharing this vid. Biden looks so proud dad here. Until this day, i play Gaga's national anthem video. It would be really nice to see this in her YouTube official account, but no big deal... its everywhere. Her interaction with her guide serviceman is really touching...she's just human that you can speak with. I bet the serviceman is surprised and warmed with how down to earth she is.

tyler k
6 hours ago, Bottom said:

So i always love seeing the audience perspective of performances more than the broadcasted versions, i came across this and thought you guys might like it too, you can see all the politicians shook 

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/lady-gaga-sings-the-national-anthem-at-the-inauguration-news-footage/1297482656

Also there is this just before she leaves

https://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/video/lady-gaga-leaves-after-the-inauguration-of-u-s-president-news-footage/1297637446

Do you guys have any other videos similar to this, i love seeing them, especially her performance from different angles 

did y'all notice that guy that's behind Joe Biden, you can see him well at 1:34, he's facing the other direction and doesn't clap when Gaga is announced.

It's so weird, he doesn't watch her and he doesn't put his hand over his heart, and then at 3:49 he puts on his sunglasses, and then doesn't clap?!?

who is this guy?!

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

PunkTheFunk
21 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

did y'all notice that guy that's behind Joe Biden, you can see him well at 1:34, he's facing the other direction and doesn't clap when Gaga is announced.

It's so weird, he doesn't watch her and he doesn't put his hand over his heart, and then at 3:49 he puts on his sunglasses, and then doesn't clap?!?

who is this guy?!

Secret service :laughga: (the President's bodyguards)

5 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

Beautiful :heart:

What @Adarsh ? what? I did edit my comment.

I wrote that i thought she was a little overdressed, even tho i love the dress and the symbolism behind it. I just don't think it was apropriate for the ocasion, again i am CLEARLY not a fashion expert so i promise i will shut my mouth from now on. 

Don’t worry about it omg :kara:

Mother of Puppies
9 hours ago, freebit said:

I was actually excited when I saw her hands matched the ones in the video. :D I felt like I solved some huge case. Now if I could apply this kind of energy everyday mysteries (like a shirt and pair of leggings that's been missing for months :smh:)

Also, I actually just went and found her on the interactive map, but she's not among the listed names, she remains a woman of mystery (to us). 

She actually is on the list. You have to zoom in first. :)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

numb the flame
9 hours ago, tmo13 said:

who is this guy?!

Even pence put his hand over his heart when she sung :cryga:

spector
12 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Even pence put his hand over his heart when she sung :cryga:

his what? :haroon:

stella + elliot = stelliot

Alexmeishaonv

Finally a video of them kissing! Gaga was so cute and Michael’s little back rubs :kara: 

Mother of Puppies

just found another "behind the scenes" :ladyhaha:

emilia clarke laughing GIF

ENJOY

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived