💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Next Collaboration & Never Want 2 C Collab.

GAGA FAN

Featured Posts

Who would you like Gaga to collaborate with & who do you hope she gives the privilege too? I'd love for Gaga and Elton John, to create something to remember their friendship & closeness,  before he leaves earth for Gaga-land above. Never want to witness: madonna or britney {they snubbed Gaga in her early days 2008 - 2011} & Swift, Not that I don't like T. Swift, IMO: I don't think Gaga and her would sing in harmony with one another. One belts it out  & the other sort of sing - talks.

lady gaga elton john tribute GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to listen to Gaga x Cher, Miley, Britney (sorryyy), The Weeknd, Adele, Céline Dion, Kanye West, Kesha or Brian Newman (full jazz album)

I hope she’ll never work with Nicki Minaj (even if I like her music) or Katy Perry

I’d love her to make a cover album full of Bowie, Prince and Queen songs (maybe one song or two from Madonna even it’s unlikely to happen.. maybe when she dies idk)

Rahrahbitchson

I will die for at least a picture of her and rihanna together 😭 so my answer is her. 

And i will not like her to collaborate with katy or madonma because i think they relationship is so hypocrite, i can smell that from miles away :haroon:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Chromatography

need: gaga and grimes, a redo of gaga and florence, gaga and taylor 

do not want: gaga and cardi, gaga and minaj, gaga and ed 

G U C C I

ADELE please I’m begging

Rihana, another Beyoncé collab would be cool, Celine Dion, and obviously Cher.

some rock band collabs would be amazing as well. 

I hope she never actually collabs with Nicki, Katy, Madonna, or any boring ass male artists of the day.

I want more than anything a full original album from her and Brian!!

8 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

AFB0866-E-85-E0-4-C0-C-AC26-E36-D6-A7-D1

I forgot about the Biebe's,  I still remember the look he gave her & refused to have anything to do with her and her meat dress at the MTV Music Awards in 2010. Lol..... These two would create something AWESOME!  ! ! ! ! 

!lady gaga GIF

Mother of Puppies

I´m still waiting for that Katy Perry collab.. but I don´t think it´s ever coming cuz our girl keeps ignoring Katy :ladyhaha:

And I would freaking LOVE a collab between Gaga and Coldplay! :heart: (I´m a big Coldplay fan)

Rihanna would be cool if that girl decides to ever put out dance music again lol

John Mayer wouldn´t be so bad either.. other than that I´m open for any collabs... I just don´t like that Cardi B, Nicki Minaj rap trash

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

GenericPhag

There are quite a few that I want, but SOPHIE, Rina, Cardi, Bree, Bad Bunny, and Bey 2.0 are the ones I want the most.

Sorry if this sounds pretentious, but with her building her legacy over these past few years, I really don't want her working with people that are blatantly not on her level (mainly artistically/musically). No Justin Bieber, no Ed Sheeran, etc. Tbh, I'm really happy that she's been so picky over collabs across her career. 

Edit: I'm also dying for her to work with Grimes and Hana, they should've been on Chromatica tbh

20 minutes ago, warholastar said:

I want to listen to Gaga x Cher, Miley, Britney (sorryyy), The Weeknd, Adele, Céline Dion, Kanye West, Kesha or Brian Newman (full jazz album)

I hope she’ll never work with Nicki Minaj (even if I like her music) or Katy Perry

I’d love her to make a cover album full of Bowie, Prince and Queen songs (maybe one song or two from Madonna even it’s unlikely to happen.. maybe when she dies idk)

Wow, I love this list.  I would add another Ariana collab, another Elton collab, and another Tony Bennett collab.  A collab with Madonna would be so amazing, omg.    Taylor also.

I live outside the space time continuum.

I would love for her to do more collabs with upcoming/undiscovered/underground artists

Definitely not Madonna  

COME ON GAYS!!

Archived