💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Next Collaboration & Never Want 2 C Collab.

GAGA FAN

Featured Posts

Chromatican

Please Collaborate: Rina Sawayama, Megan Thee Stallion, Björk, Sophie, Charli XCX, Carly Rae Jepsen. 

Please Don’t: Justin Bieber, Cardi B, Billie Eilish, Nicki Minaj, Tony Bennet. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes to Jessi, Bjork, Bad Bunny, JoJo, Taylor Swift (Gaga in cottagecore, anyone?), ROSALÍA, Arca, Nine Inch Nails, Hikki a.k.a Utada Hikaru, Metallica, Rolling Stones/Mick Jagger, Pablo Vittar, Daft Punk, Cher, Elton, Jay Z, Beyonce

No to J.Bieber, Kanye

9 hours ago, homomo said:

Gaga and Bruno Mars needs to happen pls

My gahd yasss. When Gaga, Bruno and The Weeknd met at Victoria's... i know they invited THE TRIO.. Gaga x Bruno. Gaga x TW

Quartz

Cardi. Crucify me but a little monster would do Gaga justice. 

Want that sexy bop with Sam Smith too. 

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Flawless

Shakira, Rihanna & Adele. Beyoncé again would be amazing too. 

I'm not against any featurings if the person isn't problematic but something I don't know If I would be here for it is a madonma collab.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

I’d love for grimes to produce/co produce a track

honestly I don’t think she should collab with anyone that’s not on her level artistically (so people like Camila Cabello and Ed Shereen)

I would like collab with Adele, Cher, Celine Dion, The Weeknd.. maybe Lizzo, I'm not sure how their voices would sound together but energetically wise I think it would be interesting. Oh maybe also Billie.

I don't know who specifically I would not want a collab with, I guess it would be more of a genre than a specific person. For instance I don't care for country or rap so artists from those genres

Ladle Ghoulash

I want another proper Beck collab, would also love to see her work w/ Of Montreal, The Flaming Lips, St. Vincent, or The Strokes.

TheWeekndAdeleRihannaRinaSawayamaBeyonce2.0ArianaGrande2.0Ke$ha:pray:

᎞ᔒᔒᔏ, ᔗʰᔉ Ê·á”’ÊłËĄá”ˆ Ëąá”—á”ƒÊłá”—Ëą á”—á”’ á”ˆâ±Ëąá”ƒá”–á”–á”‰á”ƒÊł â€œá¶ â±âżá”ˆ ᔐᔉ”, ˹ᔒᔐᔉᔒⁿᔉ Ëąá¶œÊłá”‰á”ƒá”Ëą ᔒᔘᔗ.

monketsharona

1- Lady Gaga x Madonna would be a total serve in term of pop culture. Just imagine the video :firega:

2- Rihanna, honestly it's the perfect fit. And it needs to happen one day.

3- Adele. Their friendship is cute and both have powerful voices. A ballad feat both of them would slay the radios. 

The fact we'll probably get a Bieber x Gaga track instead of those :enigma: Anyway, I'm always curious for any collab with Gaga, she's always making it a serve. 

HighwayFantasy

LOVE LOVE LOVE: Kevin Parker (Tame Impala), Grimes, Ionnalee

Not feeling it: Nicki Minaj (hate her), Britney, any rap/hiphop artist. 

Cello

Madonna, Billie, Adele, Rihanna or Kanye :firega:

Pls no Britney (I would stan but their styles wouldn't mix well), Lana, Taylor

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

Helxig

I'd be selfish and want her to collab with Melanie Martinez because she's my other fav :wub:    Otherwise definitely Hayley Williams after hearing her solo work. Just seeing Gaga interact with them and form a bond would make me happy. Billie would be cool too!

The only people I wouldn't want her to collab with are problematic people who can hurt her image and career. The likes of Terry Richardson and R Kelly :smh:   otherwise if she feels it's right, then I'm down to give anything a listen

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Archived