💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga own any Art ?

Massive Monster

Featured Posts

latikofficial

she probably does, but we’ll probably never see any of her collection while she’s living. older & more valuable pieces have to be stored/displayed in specific conditions to be preserved, so it makes sense that there’s not any super famous & valuable art on her on her walls or in the background of her selfies (plus gaga isn’t usually one to flaunt her possessions). i’d guess that she has a space in her home that functions as a gallery for the pieces she owns

uwu

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

what is this piece?? i LOVE this

It’s just called “impression of Goya 3” because it’s an interpretation of the Goya painting “Portrait of the Marquise de la Solana”

20 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

giphy.gif

why is Dua relevant here? 

I just cant physically believe that you think Gaga dosent have the culture to like art....Dua is you fave, wondering if you think SHE does, so I can get a grasp of that kind of artist you think is 'artsy'

vyniildisk
Just now, Medusa said:

I just cant physically believe that you think Gaga dosent have the culture to like art....Dua is you fave, wondering if you think SHE does, so I can get a grasp of that kind of artist you think is 'artsy'

Do you really believe that i think Gaga doesn't have the culture to appreciate art? She was born in NY, had access to culture since she was a kid, collaborated directly with museums around the world, her career revolves around art

You honestly didn't detect any sarcasm in my comment? 

Mother of Puppies
5 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Do you really believe that i think Gaga doesn't have the culture to appreciate art? She was born in NY, had access to culture since she was a kid, collaborated directly with museums around the world, her career revolves around art

Well you said so. And no, no sarcasm detected. That´s where the emojis usually come in to underline sarcasm, especially on the internet. :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

vyniildisk
3 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

Well you said so. And no, no sarcasm detected. That´s where the emojis usually come in to underline sarcasm, especially on the internet. :huntyga:

how delusional i would have to be? You guys are something else. 

And you are being very annoying with me lately btw

Do you have a personal problem with me or my lack of sense of humour?

Hit the ignore button on my a$$ and stop quoting me.

Mother of Puppies
17 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

oh wow.. you´re kinda rude. I was just saying it as it is and y´know it.  I don´t have a problem with anyone really. :heart:

I can quote anyone as much as I want :huntyga: and I just gave u some advice, because apparently people don´t get your kind of "sarcasm"..  cuz guess what... I´m not the only person thinking that way... smth to think about. :)

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, NickyPuppy said:

oh wow.. you´re kinda rude. I was just saying it as it is and y´know it.  I don´t have a problem with anyone really. :heart:

I can quote anyone as much as I want :huntyga: and I just gave u some advice, because apparently people don´t get your kind of "sarcasm"..  cuz guess what... I´m not the only person thinking that way... smth to think about. :)

get out outta my face GIF

1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

Oh thank GOD girl I almost lost faith in you entirely! Thats on me, apologies x

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

RAMROD

Speaking of which, wonder what she did with those painting she did in the nude with Kinney for V Magazine. Probably she burned it down after they broke up, just the way Chruchill burned his face painting off cos he didn't like it :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Medusa said:

Oh thank GOD girl I almost lost faith in you entirely! Thats on me, apologies x

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

no, seriously it's my fault. I always had this problem, in real life too. I have a very dry sense of humour (maybe not even sense of humour at all) 

Sometimes i make a dark joke, pretending to be mean or mad, and my friends get all worried and i'm like "hoes im fkn joking wtf" and they are like "bitxh at least smile or something" 

i should rethink my life tbh.

Love ya kween  Meme Doing The Most GIF

16 hours ago, NickyPuppy said:

I believe she had some kind of "candle sculpture" on her piano in her living room in Malibu... has anyone noticed that?

I COVET that candle, it’s called The Bust of Deirdre and it cries wax as it burns! But it’s like $450 😭

6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f4c647ac970b-800wi

Mother of Puppies
11 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I COVET that candle, it’s called The Bust of Deirdre and it cries wax as it burns! But it’s like $450 😭

6a00d8341c630a53ef0133f4c647ac970b-800wi

Oh wow ! Thanks for sharing... I could just imagine by the color and material that it must be a candle..and can´t believe I was right. Awesome! And that´s a cool idea that it cries when it´s lit. I wonder if she ever lights it, because that is one expensive candle. :ladyhaha:

Is it still possible to buy it on the internet? I couldn´t find anything... (not that I wanna buy a 450$ candle) lol

EDIT: I just found out what "Deidre" means... it´s a bit heartbreaking

Deidre as a girl's name is a variant of Deirdre (Irish, Gaelic), and the meaning of Deidre is "broken-hearted, sorrowful"

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

girl don’t worry about it i got that you were sarcastic and the fact that people are getting offended because you joked about someone not having art in their house is just LOL 

Archived