💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What single you didn't want to be "single" ?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

To be honest I didn't like You and I, but the video was nice, and GUY.

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

Rain On Me. I think the mv would be lit :lolly:

EDIT: Only realizing now that I misread the title and then wanted to post smth fUnNY :selena: . Please ignore me :vegas:

Ew, David!

numb the flame

I've never been in love with G.U.Y. as much as the rest of the fanbase appears to be in love with it. I love the visuals the G.U.Y. short film gave us and the short film made me love G.U.Y. more than I did when ARTPOP was first released. 

warhol killer

I never liked Judas as a single for some reason, it would be better if it was the third/promo single. I'm okay with everything else.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Blackout19
2 minutes ago, Abramovic said:

Stupid love  :messga:

I forgot abou that, Free Woman should have been the first single

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

dimitristhe

Yoü & I

It was performed over a year before the official album release and that song doesn’t represent the Born This Way album theme. It should have been a promo single between TFM and BTW eras. I love the video though. Heavy Metal Lover, Government Hooker or Black Jesus + Amen Fashion could have been better choices. 

John Wayne

It’s not an official single, but Dancin’ In Circles deserves a music video more. I really, really, really love the video though, it’s the best from the Joanne era. 

Stupid Love

It’s a cute bob but not single material. I can understand why it underperform (it’s not a flop, but everyone was expecting a big hit after ASIB era). Alice, Sour Candy or Sine From Above were better choices. I don’t really like the video, ROM and 911 are much better videos. 

When we're not together tell me everything's gonna be alright

Luke78619

GUY, I’m fine with every other single choice I think :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

51BL6Ew6mKL._SY355_.jpg

If TFM was gonna pull out only 3 singles, and Alejandro was already a clear contender, then there were plenty better options instead of Telephone, like DITD or Monster.... Thankfully we got an iconic music video.

Lady_Gaga_-_Marry_the_Night_(single).png

Never liked the song. At that point the BTW era was beginning to feel like a stretch in the eyes of the GP, and the video itself, though beautiful and personal, is almost 14min, which stretched that feeling even more. Only fans would really appreciate it.

1660788211c6bc8b30dfe2d2dfb2f747.jpg

It looked like the most obvious option as the next single since it's one of the most "GP-friendly", but if the intention was to close the era then there were other stronger options before GUY like Gypsy.

Poltergeist

The Edge Of Glory and You and I

Do what U want

The Cure

Stupid Love

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Archived