💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What single you didn't want to be "single" ?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Regina George said:

Amm how? Did you hear it before release because it’s her debut or? Also it’s the song that catapulted her career. 

Simply don’t like it

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

You and I at first because Scheiße won the poll Gaga did so it was a surprise they changed their mind about it. It's one of my favorite Gaga songs now so I'm glad they took that risk. 

Applause, Perfect Illusion and Stupid Love are good songs that I love now but was disappointed when they first dropped. Would've been cool to see Aura as the lead and maybe Alice for Chromatica but Stupid Love works well now, has grown on me. As for Perfect Illusion, can't see anything else being the lead, that was a good transition between albums, anything else would've been shocking to hear like A-Yo, John Wayne or Circles, I'm sure fans would've flipped in a bad way.

Grigio Guy
2 hours ago, chromatic puzea said:

I agree that it doesn't really represent btw, but this

I never heard You and I before I listened to the full album but some people know it better than half her other singles

maybe should've been a stand alone single but it was a great single choice

I think You and I would’ve been a great addition to Joanne! It’s a really personal song to her!

Religion is a product to sell.

Micheltown

Paparazzi (there was better songs in TF)

Marry the night (I love the song but it was already too late to make it happen)

Guy (I like the song but for single it doesn’t work out)

John Wayne (Randomly)

The cure (Randomly)

Stupid Love (There was something better in the album to start)

GenericPhag

Do What U Want for... obvious reasons. Love the song, but that was a disaster. Should've had The Weeknd on it :smh:

Stupid Love is a fun track, but it's NOT lead single material. It should have been Alice or maybe Replay. Her return to pop needed to be a statement. ROM was the surefire hit of the album and they played their cards right by waiting to release it, there was no reason to push it so soon. 

ARUTW should have been a single but that's an ice cold take at this point. It would have smashed and it's easily better than Shallow. 

Guys please I can't lmao-react to all the people who said The Edge of Glory and You and I please stop:neyde:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

The only correct answer is Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

dubstep111

Oh and do what u want video should have been released or she should have filmed another one or filmed Venus  because you can’t be Lady Gaga and tease one of the 2 videos we get for an era and then pretend like it never happened with zero explanation 

Babylon Dynasty
10 hours ago, TheSlash said:

I think the mv would be lit :lolly:

:air:

Strike a pose â€đŸ§ĄđŸ’›đŸ’šđŸ’™đŸ’œđŸ€ŽđŸ–€đŸ€đŸ’–

Babylon Dynasty
2 hours ago, GenericPhag said:

Stupid Love is a fun track, but it's NOT lead single material. It should have been Alice

THIS, I love Stupid Love but Alice omg, imagine the 1st mv of the era starting with a portal opening and Gaga falling on the tunnel and teasing the cover art... sorry I'm dreaming again :neyde:

edit: Replay too :gaycat:

Strike a pose â€đŸ§ĄđŸ’›đŸ’šđŸ’™đŸ’œđŸ€ŽđŸ–€đŸ€đŸ’–

Reject False Icons

Million reasons, it’s pretty clear it was flopping terribly until it got SB exposure, and then it disappeared as quick as it arose :ohwell:

ShayCristoforo

Stupid Love is awesome. Y’all are odd 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived