Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What single you didn't want to be "single" ?

Blackout19

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grigio Guy

As someone from the Midwest, I think You and I was a GREAT choice. So many people I know and have spoken to throughout my life know Gaga BECAUSE OF You and I. It was THE adult contemporary song of that era.

OT: I don’t think there’s an issue with single choice, but more so single release order! Marry the Night would’ve been a KILLER first single. Stupid Love would’ve been a good promo single. Etc.

Plastic Dolls would’ve been a perfect first single choice. Imagine platinum blonde hair with an over top the top and damn-near disformed body. Tiny waist, huge t*ts and a*s. Hot pink everything. And then a big budget music video where she’s a robot and the Gagadolls are surrounding her in a big yellow room. Another scene where her stomach is open and there are people with camera eyes pulling out plastic organs out of her. (WITHOUT R. PUKE)

a gay can dream :toofunny:

Religion is a product to sell.

Stupid Love (should've been Alice) and Perfect Illusion (should've been Diamond Heart)

homomo

G.U.Y. Is the only song that comes to mind.

Sex Dreams, Manicure, or Gypsy would’ve been the better options.

Economy

You And i

Perfect Illusion (after seeing rest of album)

Alejandro (i prefered Monster or Dance In The Dark but Alejandro grew on me now i dont regret it)

Im also pressed tbe followinf werent singles:

Starstruck

Boysboysboys

Dance In The Dark

Monster

Scheibe

A-Yo

Diamond Heart

Sour Candy

I feel all of those were potential hits missed. StarStruck in particular had mega hit written all over it

rasclautmangos

Do What You Want. Should have been Gypsy. 

Judas. Only because it a little too controversial at the time and I think that hurt her a bit. 

Rahrahbitchson

People saying TEOG and you and i have no taste. Not everything is about dance Jesus Christ, you are probably the same gays that only find muscle men attractive ugh 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

chromatic puzea
1 hour ago, Grigio Guy said:

As someone from the Midwest, I think You and I was a GREAT choice. So many people I know and have spoken to throughout my life know Gaga BECAUSE OF You and I. It was THE adult contemporary song of that era.

I agree that it doesn't really represent btw, but this

I never heard You and I before I listened to the full album but some people know it better than half her other singles

maybe should've been a stand alone single but it was a great single choice

do u like the jojo siwa song

chromatic puzea

not people saying Marry The Night

the lead single we truly deserved

do u like the jojo siwa song

16 minutes ago, Steven said:

I don't understand the hate for Stupid Love, the song is a bop and the video is iconic as well. 

and it was the obvious lead single choice, feelings aside, looking at the big picture. 

Archived