💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where Can Gaga Go Now?

RRR

Featured Posts

She said she has always been a storyteller, but where should her story go from here? Her critical path has been:

1) Insanely successful, mysterious hitmaker; to

2) Activist for human rights; to

3) Open-book narrative, revealing her pain, insecurities, and hidden traumas; to

4) Publicly shamed and dismissed; to

5) Wounded and passionate about finding healing; to

7) Rebuilding entirely from the ashes through determination, skill, and critical acclaim; to

8) Movie star; to

9) Coming full circle by releasing another critically acclaimed banger, back to being mysterious

So where can she go from here? She has really completed the life cycle set out for her in the Paparazzi music video. She has let every facet of her personality push through and be shown to the public. She has found healing through her work and through her trials. Her personality has seen a shift throughout her career in different directions. Where can she grow from here? I think she has really demonstrated the proper way to recover from hardship - work hard and pull yourself out. What's next? :yennefer:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JRCF29 said:

A generous way to put it

:yennefer: I Want Your Stupid Love *immediately disappears for a year*

Lady Gaga, acclaimed novelist and poet laureate, Tony-winning Broadway star, and first female astronaut to step foot on Mars

But really, I am curious how much she'd enjoy the combination of acting + singing by being in a well-known stage musical. I wonder what characters and storylines vibe with her enough that she'd consider it, over performing her own songs and her own stage personas.

⚡🐲

She can be a million things. Apart from the fact she has yet to win an Oscar for acting (which must be a priority for her rn), she can make an even bigger entrance in politics or even become a writer of some books explaining her ideas. I would like to see that tbh

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

BabylonChristmas
14 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

She said she has always been a storyteller, but where should her story go from here? Her critical path has been:

1) Insanely successful, mysterious hitmaker; to

2) Activist for human rights; to

3) Open-book narrative, revealing her pain, insecurities, and hidden traumas; to

4) Publicly shamed and dismissed; to

5) Wounded and passionate about finding healing; to

7) Rebuilding entirely from the ashes through determination, skill, and critical acclaim; to

8) Movie star; to

9) Coming full circle by releasing another critically acclaimed banger, back to being mysterious

So where can she go from here? She has really completed the life cycle set out for her in the Paparazzi music video. She has let every facet of her personality push through and be shown to the public. She has found healing through her work and through her trials. Her personality has seen a shift throughout her career in different directions. Where can she grow from here? I think she has really demonstrated the proper way to recover from hardship - work hard and pull yourself out. What's next? :yennefer:

Broadway musicals :ohwell: And, of course, expanding on what she's already doing

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

2 minutes ago, Jill said:

She can be a million things. Apart from the fact she has yet to win an Oscar for acting (which must be a priority for her rn), she can make an even bigger entrance in politics or even become a writer of some books explaining her ideas. I would like to see that tbh

Omg I love all of these ideas :saladga:

I hope she will fulfill her dream of becoming a mother and build a happy family with Michael. I also hope that she makes more films and Haus Labs grows as a blockbuster company

Guest MagneticMoon
19 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

Movie star

This. I don’t see her being a pop star again. We all know she wanted to be an actress first rather than a singer. :triggered:

Guest MagneticMoon
1 minute ago, Enno said:

I hope she will fulfill her dream of becoming a mother and build a happy family with Michael. I also hope that she makes more films and Haus Labs grows as a blockbuster company

I really want her to be a mother since 2014/2015. She would be a perfect mother ❤️

Archived