💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would ASIB Soundtrack Have Happened Without JoAnnie?

RRR

Featured Posts

Without the country album JoAnnie, would the ASIB soundtrack have even happened? :saladga: I feel like not only Cheek2Cheek, but also JoAnnie, were vital if not necessary to build Gaga up to create this epic movie soundtrack that will be remembered always. Thoughts? :vegas:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

She said ‘hey f**ks, I have this song called Shallow and it can either be on my country album or you can let me sing it in your movie and make us all millions...  you decide’

She really needed JoAnnie in order to build up her acclaim, her self-confidence, the public interest, develop her musical talent even MORE... I mean who knows how ASIB would have done without JoAnnie. There are so many factors to consider.

Just now, pussycat said:

I feel like ASIB was Jenny but without all the 'it's to heal my father' bullshít

OMG I think you're RIGHT! I truly believe that ASIB was what Joenema was trying to be, she just had to build up to it :yennefer:

PartySick
13 minutes ago, pussycat said:

I feel like ASIB was Jenny but without all the 'it's to heal my father' bullshít

12 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

OMG I think you're RIGHT! I truly believe that ASIB was what Joenema was trying to be, she just had to build up to it :yennefer:

I feel like I'm having a stroke? :gum:

🖤

Jolene is Dolly's best album but I can't recall her being the protagonist of ASIB?

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

YourEnigma

Yes, both had Mark Ronson, producer of the renamed Back To Black. However, as Gaga likes to leave her mark, doing Joanne before may have helped musically ripen the sound of ASIB.

Archived