noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
Just now, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Chromatica Ball will not be canceled :nails:

Can you really picture yourself in a stadium this summer?

IllusionLover
2 minutes ago, noa234 said:

8987564.jpeg

Gaga sis, were waiting for the announcement 

seth meyers time GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Honestly Gaga should Cancel the Chromatica ball and do a Chromatica virtual show instead, then if she wants to make a tour when we can all return to concerts safely announce a tour based on that show or make something like Enigma which isn't supposed to promote any album.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

I don't know why she canceled, as far as I know there are plenty of malls still open in  many areas of the country :fatcat:

EDIT: Omg I thought it was "Mall" tour not Manic :cyanlights:

Pop Music

I feel like i've been so delusional about TCB bc I felt so screwed over with my seats for the JWT and since I have amazing TCB seats I wanted it not to be cancelled but I really have lost hope unless she decides to pull a Sweetener World Tour and tour two albums in 2022 (I think someone else on here suggested it) which seems unlikely 

it truly is for the better at least this year we can maybe see our family and friends and then next year we can start to get concerts back :heart:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Xoxo Adriana
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

totally

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjuWm8qD7i6R5FKx2gPNM

Justin Drew Bieber
6 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

... no.break up crying GIF

TimisaMonster

Not surprised about this, im surprised Gaga still hasn't made an announcement about canceling...like...give the people their money back :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DiamondHeart326

Honestly I think she should scrap the money she was going to invest into the stage design and whatnot and turn the album into a visual album. Even like a "musical" y'know something like writing a story to be told through the songs. Kinda like she does with her live shows anyway. Like how btwb had the whole goat thing and aliens theme, and the monster ball had the urban wizard of oz vibes. And how ENIGMA was like the video game/anime vibes... I think she could really do something unique that way to adapt to the current situation of our new normal. I mean stupid love already set up the plot if you think about it 🤷‍♂️ and seeing as chromatica is a planet. Idk I think it'd work and be satisfactory considering we all know live shows realistically aren't happening til 22 at this point. Plus if she did it as like a specific "show" she could do new videos for stupid love, rom, & 911 that would tell a different story as a whole cuz tbh 911 was iconic and imagine that detail and storyline given to the entire album. We're talking pink floyd the wall for a edm generation. **** like that. Could be epic 🤷‍♂️ 

gypsy101

gaga better not cancel i don’t want to have to go through the headache of getting tickets again. it’s gonna be the first time i’ll ever see her live, just delay til 2022 sis 

1 minute ago, gypsy101 said:

gaga better not cancel i don’t want to have to go through the headache of getting tickets again. it’s gonna be the first time i’ll ever see her live, just delay til 2022 sis 

I honnestly think there won't be any tour at all, so no new tickets to get. Hope I'll be proven wrong tho!

Omar Vela

The only chromatica announcement we are gonna get is the cancellation. Could she do a virtual show instead? Of course! Is she gonna do it? Nah, we know she is pretty lazy about anything that has to do with pop music.

She should gave their money back to the ones who bought tickets...

Archived