Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Halsey cancels the ‘Manic’ World Tour amid ongoing pandemic

noa234

Featured Posts

VasilisVas
17 hours ago, noa234 said:

Gaga sis, were waiting for the announcement 

Sis, Chromatica Ball is happening on planet Chromatica where covid19 doesn’t exist. Chromatica Oreo spaceships will be transporting us to and from the tour. Haven’t you received the email yet? :stalkga:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiamondHeart326
On 1/23/2021 at 6:41 AM, DoremonLove said:

CHROMATICA World.

The movie.:cryga:now i want it so bad.  

Right. This is what I'm saying. Like she could do it on her time and just really release something to commemorate the era. Imo with the themes on the album being about pain and mental health I just completely relate and with the music being dancey it feels good to dance through the emotions so I think it's her best album since born this way and I'd really like to see her do something that is thematically dark set to the world of upbeat music. Like how 911 video guts you but it's such a ****ing bop. Idk I know she won't but it's a good idea if we won't get a tour for this era. I feel like it's too amazing to not get the recognition it deserves, at least for us little monsters. I understand she's been going through hell as we all are lately so I'm not 1 of those fans complaining that she's not doing enough, I'm happy enough with just the album itself as I said it just vibes with me and I vibe with it but hopefully she feels inspired enough to do a true sister album sometime end of this year beginning of next so that she can do a little tour to celebrate the era. I just wish more people understood what living with fibromyalgia AND mental illness is really like and realize she cannot tour the way she has done with tf/tfm/btw cuz face it artrave and jwt almost killed her pain wise. She needs to do like small residencies in a few cities throughout the world and let that be good enough, she is so strong, I have even a minor flare and I can't even leave my couch, this bitch performs a 2hr set every night, AND all without pain killers too... jesus mary Joseph and Judas I can't even imagine. 😬

Archived