šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Amazon sets itself up

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€

Amazon, the extremely anti-union company, decided to use pro-union icon Bernie Sanders in a meme. It didnā€™t work out well šŸ’€

A social media intern is about to get YELLED at šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

EDIT: Hereā€™s a screenshotĀ 

Ā 

Now see this is why these corporations need to stop trying to be trendy on social media... Y'all need to pay taxes and leave us alone.Ā 

I don't believe the intern was so ignorant. Maybe he's a communist trying to destroy the system one sequin at the timeĀ :toofunny: if so, good work. If not, they truly are cluelessĀ 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Economy
5 minutes ago, Helix said:

Now see this is why these corporations need to stop trying to be trendy on social media... Y'all need to pay taxes and leave us alone.Ā 

I agree corporarions need to pay fair share like everyone else but at the end of the day for all the emphasis put in it whats really gonna make the most difference is taxing the very wealthy individuals themselves and that needs even more emphasis

Ā 

Taxes on corportations will just raise prices for consumers and ultimately it will be you or I paying those taxes

Ā 

Theres reasons why amazon is able to sell stuff so cheap and $0 taxes is one of them. If we get rid of those loopholes stuff will go up in cost

Ā 

To truly equalize inequality an even greater emphasis needs to be put on taxing jeff bezos himself and other ultra rich billionaires because taxing them doesnt ripple cost thru to everyone elseĀ 

Ā 

When its corporations ur just taxing everyone. Consumers, average jo investors and pension funds etc not just the rich

Ā 

Corporations SHOULD pay taxes and their fair share but its not whats gonna make a big difference on equality. Its the individuals themselves

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Jill said:

I don't believe the intern was so ignorant. Maybe he's a communist trying to destroy the system one sequin at the timeĀ :toofunny: if so, good work. If not, they truly are cluelessĀ 

PLEASSEEEĀ :giveup::toofunny::billie:Ā If this makes headlines I fear for his master-plan andĀ job security šŸ˜­

1 minute ago, Economy said:

I agree corporarions need to pay fair share like everyone else but at the end of the day for all the emphasis put in it whats really gonna make the most difference is taxing the very wealthy individuals themselves and that needs even more emphasis

Ā 

Taxes on corportations will just raise prices for consumers and ultimately it will be you or I paying those taxes

Ā 

Theres reasons why amazon is able to sell stuff so cheap and $0 taxes is one of them. If we get rid of those loopholes stuff will go up in cost

Ā 

To truly equalize inequality an even greater emphasis needs to be put on taxing jeff bezos himself and other ultra rich billionaires because taxing them doesnt ripple cost thru to everyone elseĀ 

Ā 

When its corporations ur just taxing everyone. Consumers, average jo investors and pension funds etc not just the rich

Ā 

Corporations SHOULD pay taxes and their fair share but its not whats gonna make a big difference on equality. Its the individuals themselves

Oh I know that, I want the wealthy to be taxed too and see some redistribution of their wealth.

Economy
3 minutes ago, Helix said:

Oh I know that, I want the wealthy to be taxed too and see some redistribution of their wealth.

Im just mentioning it cuz i very often see ppl talking about taxing corporations more whenĀ talking about wealth inequality issues so i get the feeling a lot of ppl think it will solve the problem a lot more than it will which it wont...

Ā 

Corporations are public companies with average ppl also owning shares in them even if its just thru pension funds. Not to mention since average profit margins are rarely more than 10% to 15% on the best of corporations any major tax increases would 100% be passed on to customers so its not a means to fix inequality

Ā 

I see corporations paying fair share more as an ethical thing cuz no one should be exempt regardless of whether the impact on inequality is largely neutral or not...Ā but in terms of fixing wealth gap it wont do much

Ā 

Now the individuals is a different story :lolly:

Rat Boy
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

NOT THEM DELETING THE TWEET

And AOC screenshotting it and reposting it. :air:Ā 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived