chromatic puzea

i think this was more for pr instead of drama

anyways sabrina has some amazing songs and she truly is the moment

I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT I LUV IT 

SlayedForTheGod
19 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

this pr stunts are so lame.

she is trying to capitalize on olivia's success and it's boring and unoriginal

or how about she was being harassed and criticized by thousands of people around the world for something she probably had no control over so she wants to state her peace 

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

or how about she was being harassed and criticized by thousands of people around the world for something she probably had no control over so she wants to state her peace 

you are so naive

Regina George

Ammm The fact Olivia literally said "she's all I'm insecure about" meaning she's so beautiful and this girl released this saying "He's on my skin, don't drive yourself insane" :bear: Clearly PR stunt but such a bad and petty look for Sabrina

PawsUpJago

Artists that feel the need to push petty drama to promote their new music is always nauseating. But hey it got Tay Tay somewhere, maybe she's on the right track 😂

FrederickSpears

This is all a PR thing that Disney put together and it's so obvious. It is to help all of their careers but so far it's only helped Olivia's. Joshua needed a better song.

DiamondHeart326

Someone fill me in on the drama please so I can be in the know without having to waste energy researching to be in the know 🤣 thanks in advance itz been a rough day for me so I'm too lazy to pop culture properly today I apologize 

B2theRich33
27 minutes ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

Someone fill me in on the drama please so I can be in the know without having to waste energy researching to be in the know 🤣 thanks in advance itz been a rough day for me so I'm too lazy to pop culture properly today I apologize 

What they said. . . 

TimisaMonster

Here come the scripted, staged, and desperate PR stunts in order for these people to get attention...next :yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived