💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Sabrina Carpenter - Skin, a response to Olivia Rodrigo

Agunimon

Featured Posts

Agunimon
50 minutes ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

Someone fill me in on the drama please so I can be in the know without having to waste energy researching to be in the know đŸ€Ł thanks in advance itz been a rough day for me so I'm too lazy to pop culture properly today I apologize 

22 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

What they said. . . 

The song drivers license refers to a blonde. She is apparently that blonde that her ex went to. I don’t know his name and am on mobile so I don’t care enough to google that. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

The song drivers license refers to a blonde. She is apparently that blonde that her ex went to. I don’t know his name and am on mobile so I don’t care enough to google that. 

well google it! You are the OP you have to keep the thread updated

IllusionLover

Olivia is driving through Sabrina's house as we speak. :billie:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

DiamondHeart326
40 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Thank you. Now I get it. Idgaf about his name so you're good lol 

ThisGuyTony

Olivia’s song: January 8, 2021

Joshua’s song: January 14, 2021

Sabrina’s song: January 22, 2021

:yennefer: :yennefer:

beaublue

I didn’t even know they knew each other or that Drivers License referenced Sabrina 😂 either way I actually listen to Sabrina cause her vocal talent is amazing & her songs are addictive. She’s just a great girl, but if the other girl really referenced Sabrina in her song & created a narrative for her then yeah I feel she’s justified in releasing her side of the story đŸ€· deal with it

3 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

this pr stunts are so lame.

she is trying to capitalize on olivia's success and it's boring and unoriginal

2 hours ago, PawsUpJago said:

Artists that feel the need to push petty drama to promote their new music is always nauseating. But hey it got Tay Tay somewhere, maybe she's on the right track 😂

2 hours ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

Someone fill me in on the drama please so I can be in the know without having to waste energy researching to be in the know đŸ€Ł thanks in advance itz been a rough day for me so I'm too lazy to pop culture properly today I apologize 

1 hour ago, Killa said:

I find this girl unbearable. Boring song

1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Here come the scripted, staged, and desperate PR stunts in order for these people to get attention...next :yennefer:

1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

For the one's who asked, 

"For those who've been missing this drama, Olivia Rodrigo (half-Filipina and 17 years old) stars in the High School Musical reboot on Disney+. She released her debut single (drivers license) under Interscopes with people thinking the song is about her co-star Joshua dating another once Disney star, Sabrina Carpenter (21 years old). With the help of Swifties/Taylor and drama hype, Olivia debuted at #1 on the Hot 100 this week. Joshua  immediately released his song and then just today Sabrina released hers. The drama however is more than likely a PR by Disney."

Taken from this thread:

Anyways for y'all hating on Sabrina, REPENT! This girl got gay tween bussy bangers but they keep flopping 'cause of Hollywood Records so she deserves to capitalize on this and finally chart! A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do!

Agunimon
2 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

well google it! You are the OP you have to keep the thread updated

That’s gossip

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Olivia’s song: January 8, 2021

Joshua’s song: January 14, 2021

Sabrina’s song: January 22, 2021

:yennefer: :yennefer:

End Racism Now

Lighter

she’s so desperate. a grown 21 year old coming for a 17 year old who was heartbroken from her first love. she can continue to flop

Lighter
1 hour ago, Werk said:

For the one's who asked, 

"For those who've been missing this drama, Olivia Rodrigo (half-Filipina and 17 years old) stars in the High School Musical reboot on Disney+. She released her debut single (drivers license) under Interscopes with people thinking the song is about her co-star Joshua dating another once Disney star, Sabrina Carpenter (21 years old). With the help of Swifties/Taylor and drama hype, Olivia debuted at #1 on the Hot 100 this week. Joshua  immediately released his song and then just today Sabrina released hers. The drama however is more than likely a PR by Disney."

Taken from this thread:

Anyways for y'all hating on Sabrina, REPENT! This girl got gay tween bussy bangers but they keep flopping 'cause of Hollywood Records so she deserves to capitalize on this and finally chart! A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do!

this isn’t PR. Olivia is doing her thing with Geffen Records they just found an opportunity to ride off it. pathetic. i have zero respect for that girl from now on

Doily Skull

So from what I’ve Googled, I’m seeing a lot of speculation, but I’m not seeing anything referencing this so-called drama whatsoever, nor anything official saying that this is a response. The only childish behavior I’m seeing is, once again, tabloids turning two pop artists on one another for a dime. I don’t even know these artists and all it took was google y’all 😂😭

~staying stupid through my holy days~

Archived