💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JoJo Siwa comes out as lesbian

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

Babylon Dynasty
8 minutes ago, Stef said:

rather than just being 'straight' and saying things as they are.

I see what you did there :mark:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
roshogullu

Love this, SO proud of her omg! Also really happy that she's a part of the community haha, because a LOT of kids look up to her. So this will bring awareness about the LGBTQIA+ community to a lot of kids worldwide which is wonderful! Rainbow JoJo bows coming soon:hor:

Dr Fudge

Wow! Absolutely amazing, especially considering how much of a taboo it used to be for young stars to deviate from these squeaky clean heteronormative images. So happy for her to be so brave!

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Babylon gypsy said:

I see what you did there :mark:

That was me who said that :triggered:  no disrespect 

End Racism Now

JusKeepBreathin

Congrats queen. This kinda made me cry a little because my nieces are such big fans of her. I love that she didn't hide it until she was like in her 40's. She has a huge branded empire that is based on image and she was still brave enough to come out. Love her!!!!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

chromatic puzea

ahhhh i'm so proud for miss siwa especially since she's a major inspiration for lots of kids

hope conservative parents don't "ban" their kids from watching her

the way the queer community won though

do u like the jojo siwa song

JazzGa

This explains why Jojo isn't going through the typical "I'm famous and 18, look how sexy I am now!" phase, which I have always respected the f out of!

Yas queen, free yourself from the male gaze! :party:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

lol what an iconic coming out

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I'm so happy for her. I think she had a boyfriend so I also hope their break up was amicable and they remain friends. The fact she's an inspiration to so many children makes this even better. Go, brave queen! i love you so much :heart:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

I almost spit out my water. It's nothing against the community LGBTQ but it kinda surprised me coming from her ... I never expected it. I always pictured her marrying a prince charming or something like that:laughga:

This is cool though :whitney:

Just now, Hebi said:

I almost spit out my water. It's nothing against the community LGBTQ but it kinda surprised me coming from her ... I never expected it. I always pictured her marrying a prince charming or something like that:laughga:

:awkney: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

jacs vs looser
43 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Did y'all see how she originally came out lip syncing to "Born This Way"? Gaga's impact.

She's a true stan, I'm here for it. 

Pop Music

this is incredible!

congrats to JoJo, this is a very important thing to share with her fanbase and i'm v proud of her :hug: 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived