đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga viral from Sabrina x Olivia drama

Werk

Featured Posts

For those who've been missing this drama, Olivia Rodrigo (half-Filipina and 17 years old) stars in the High School Musical reboot on Disney+. She released her debut single (drivers license) under Interscopes with people thinking the song is about her co-star Joshua dating another once Disney star, Sabrina Carpenter (21 years old). With the help of Swifties/Taylor and drama hype, Olivia debuted at #1 on the Hot 100 this week. Joshua  immediately released his song and then just today Sabrina released hers. The drama however is more than likely a PR by Disney.

The memes in spoiler:

Spoiler

Anyways stream:

While you're here please stream Sabrina's other songs too! Her songs are literally gay tween bussy bopping bangers and yes I'm shamelessly promoting her because she deserves her shine now:

chromatic puzea

PLS THE ONE OF THE GIRLS PUSHING IN THE BATHROOM

but yes stay streaming miss sabrina

a stan since "we'll be the stars"

do u like the jojo siwa song

Poissonche

Olivia, 17 : She's so much older than me.

Sabrina, 21 : You can't get under my skin!

Me, 21 : I am NOT OLD *cracking my knees*

Babylon Dynasty

time to stream Donatella :lana::gaycat:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

myluis617

Yo idk if this a PR stunt I think these are talented ladies going at it with their music. Sabrina's song is really beautiful calling her out but ends it with an olive branch because it petty drama.

StarstruckIllusion

Worst song out of all of them... anyway Olive Garden is unbothered and winning so

Archived