💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Heavy Metal Lover at BTWB

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

One of her best performances in my opinion! Remember when she used to wear different outfits around every few shows? The Born This Way Ball was truly something else!

tumblr_moxisakywX1rges36o1_400.gif

DirrtyPony

I'll never recover from the fact that she cancelled the BTWB 2 days before I was supposed to see this in person :bradley:

Strung out for another taste

LittleMonster20
Just now, DirrtyPony said:

I'll never recover from the fact that she cancelled the BTWB 2 days before I was supposed to see this in person :bradley:

I feel you! I’m sad I didn’t attend too because I was too young at the time! :giveup:

Agunimon

I remember being so sad because I didn't get tickets for the show and wanted to go and then the injury happened. This is her best tour.

LittleMonster20
Just now, Agunimon said:

I remember being so sad because I didn't get tickets for the show and wanted to go and then the injury happened. This is her best tour.

Agreed!

YourWhiskyMouth

Whew let me collect my thoughts chile..

tenor.gif?itemid=6050449

tumblr_moxisakywX1rges36o1_400.gif

4c6d8594543592fc97f3735e56ef001d.gif

tumblr_mi2sodIdZ21qdiip7o1_500.gif

5cd5e78ced1363da88ed076107224796.gif

tumblr_mgfe8h6dj01r1b1nwo1_500.gif

5IkN.gif

giphy.gif

6It.gif

and this concludes my remarks on the subject today :diane:

I remember there was a tour date where she had a long intro, where her dancer did some kind of paso double act... does someone know where it was? I liked that intro sooooo much

B2theRich33

It saddens me I never got to see this at MSG... I’d kill for an official version of this entire tour. This performance made me fall in love HML... wasn’t that big of a fan of the song at first until I started seeing the performances! 

shoful

Wait can we talk about how Iconic it was when she screamed: “Heavy Metal Lover, Heavy Metal Lover!, HEAVY METAL LOVER! HEAVY METALLLL LOOVVEEERRRRR!!!”

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived