💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Let's talk about Gaga and Michael together

Wind Fly

Featured Posts

Ok, so first of all, this thread won't be a thread of Michael's handsomeness or anything like that. Ok, he looks nice but that's enough. 

Secondly, let's just share our opinions and comments about MichaelGa as a couple. Sometimes, I'm worried about their possible break up, like I was worried when Gaga didn't post any pictures of them together.

He's rich and smart and everything, and that's a good thing. 

That's what I think. I have mixed thoughts and I want to hear your opinions.

MaryJaneHolland

I really don't care about her private life tbh as long as it doesn't affect her career badly (becoming lazy, questionable behavior etc).

And as long as she's satisfied with it ofc.

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

I really don't care about her private life tbh as long as it doesn't affect her career badly (becoming lazy, questionable behavior etc).

And as long as she's satisfied with it ofc.

That's a healthy thing. 

LittleMonster20

I’m happy for her! I’m so glad she seems to be in love with someone and has someone by her side! I genuinely hope she decides to marry him and maybe have kids since she wants to so badly.

I am also glad she’s finally dating someone that isn’t in the entertainment industry and is wealthier than her because the jealousy really got to her exes.

thatfoxyfeeling

What is the purpose of this thread and why are you worried about them breaking up? :oprah: As long as she’s happy and they love each other that’s all that matters. 

1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I’m happy for her! I’m so glad she seems to be in love with someone and has someone by her side! I genuinely hope she decides to marry him and maybe have kids since she wants to so badly.

I am also glad she’s finally dating someone that isn’t in the entertainment industry and is wealthier than her because the jealousy really got to her exes.

Exactly exactly. That's what I'm thinking too. I remember her saying she wants to be pregnant on the NikkieTutorials video, I'm happy for her too and always will.

LittleMonster20
4 minutes ago, Wind Fly said:

Exactly exactly. That's what I'm thinking too. I remember her saying she wants to be pregnant on the NikkieTutorials video, I'm happy for her too and always will.

I honestly think Gaga could be pregnant for all we know. I know people get really pissed whenever pregnancy rumors come up but I think Gaga will do the same as Kylie and Iggy did and keep her pregnancy a secret and one day suddenly she’ll post on IG she has given birth.

10 minutes ago, Wind Fly said:

Ok, so first of all, this thread won't be a thread of Michael's handsomeness or anything like that.

I stopped reading after this... 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f298fa664fcbebac6f6af

Hottie Detector

All I want to say is that I love how he always supports her and that's the key in a relationship.

We can only have an opinion based on what we know. Ok, she seems happy but that's enough. We have basically no other information of them as a couple or of him as a person so what mixed thoughts could one have about their relationship? That's between them.

Archived