celeb

Lourdes DRAGS Madonna fans on her instagram

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Then why is she not addressing the issue of being "stalked by old ass gay men", and instead posts cruel and rude comments?

Oh no, she’s so rude and cruel, telling strangers on the internet to suck a **** :bradley: (as if that’s not something madonna fans do)

Kindnesspunk’d much?

beaublue

Idk who she is but I checked her pics out & she should play football! Her shoulders would be great for that.

Nathaniel Arven

she must be really pissed to be in the shadow of her mom since the beginning and I read that those people commenting about M are adults and I kinda --- am interested in that point of view. Because being an adult and coming to a girl to reduce her to her mom... It's already a bit rude and cruel... Might be an unpopular opinion but those poor guys where not very smart in the first place... 

Also isn't she served the same 'tea' since she's born already ? Give her two three drinks and a bad mood and such behaviour is just there waiting to be served. I think those boys asked for it.

Xoxo Adriana

madonna fans can be very narcissistic + bratty so i kinda don’t blame her for this:billie:

tomdsgn
14 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

Why does she have a blue checkmark? She isn't noteworthy other than being Madonna's daughter. She's done nothing in any industry.

Like mother like daughter with the attitude, it seems.

Despite her not being famous for “anything” she’s still clearly a person of interest to some. It’s for verification, it’s not a Blue Peter badge. 

12 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

Not true on Instagram. They specifically state you must be "noteworthy" or some form of public figure or celebrity. If a regular person tries to get verified, they will be declined. 

I believe Twitter used to allow most to get verified but they may have changed that rule. 

it's for famous people to be verified so people don't claim to be them and cause harm to their public image. 

Sarah H

Rude like her mum. Shocker. But seriously that comment she made about that poster's haircut was so uncalled for. 

Archived