💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lourdes DRAGS Madonna fans on her instagram

Spock

Featured Posts

nswain1110

I’m starting to think her account might have gotten hacked... especially since comments have now been turned off on those posts. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
2 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

Why does she have a blue checkmark? She isn't noteworthy other than being Madonna's daughter. She's done nothing in any industry.

Like mother like daughter with the attitude, it seems.

Checkmarks aren't for recognition, they're indicators that the account that has one has been verified as authentic, so that you can tell the difference between a parody account (or fan accounts)

Purr more, hiss less.

MonsterofFame
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Checkmarks aren't for recognition, they're indicators that the account that has one has been verified as authentic, so that you can tell the difference between a parody account (or fan accounts)

Not true on Instagram. They specifically state you must be "noteworthy" or some form of public figure or celebrity. If a regular person tries to get verified, they will be declined. 

I believe Twitter used to allow most to get verified but they may have changed that rule. 

Runway

Those 50 year old creeps commenting about her mom on her Instagram are scary af. I see why she’s pissed

vixdean

The irony in people saying “she’s a nobody and only known because she’s Madonna’s daughter”, when we are all litterally nobody’s on an internet forum. 

Let the girl be. It’s not that serious. 

FATCAT
1 hour ago, MonsterofFame said:

Not true on Instagram. They specifically state you must be "noteworthy" or some form of public figure or celebrity. If a regular person tries to get verified, they will be declined. 

I believe Twitter used to allow most to get verified but they may have changed that rule. 

I didn’t say anyone could get verified

Purr more, hiss less.

Justin Drew Bieber
4 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

I’m starting to think her account might have gotten hacked... especially since comments have now been turned off on those posts. 

The comments are back up and she still hasn’t deleted hers.

DiamondHeart326

Y'all are stupid as ****. It's her ****ing account she can shade whoever the **** she wants. Some people here are so ****ing ridiculous, oh my God this lil **** how daaarreee she, she's a nobody without her mom, well newsflash, unlike 90% of most celebrity's kids, she's out there living outside of her mother's shadow, she's not drinking and drugging and being problematic, she's not using her mom to further her own fame, other than the connections and opportunities that EVERYYYYY SIIINGLEEE ONE OF YOU would jump on yourself in the same situation if you ****ing could, so reality check, stay mad! At the end of the day she can do whatever she wants on her own social media platforms just as you can, the funny thing is I don't see anybody she's interacting with complaining, they love it. The same way I loved being flipped off by madonna 100 times at the confessions tour live in Chicago back in 06. It's playful and not viscous and some of yall are just the problem with the world today and y'all the reason Facebook keep yelling at me for posting offensive language on my own damn account asking me previous comments like that have been deemed offensive are you sure you want to post? Uhm bitch ignore and post, if you see something that offends you just change your damn tampon and keep scrolling, y'all reacting and crying giving people turn by turn directions to your "buttons" that they will just keep pushing.  Fr I love y'all but come on. Get with it there's far more important **** to put your energy into. Go get your reiki cleansed, go heal babez, just be okay with life. I'm praying for y'all. God be with you. 💛🧡💛🧡💛🧡

Cameltoe Chariot
17 minutes ago, DiamondHeart326 said:

Y'all are stupid as ****. It's her ****ing account she can shade whoever the **** she wants. Some people here are so ****ing ridiculous, oh my God this lil **** how daaarreee she, she's a nobody without her mom, well newsflash, unlike 90% of most celebrity's kids, she's out there living outside of her mother's shadow, she's not drinking and drugging and being problematic, she's not using her mom to further her own fame, other than the connections and opportunities that EVERYYYYY SIIINGLEEE ONE OF YOU would jump on yourself in the same situation if you ****ing could, so reality check, stay mad! At the end of the day she can do whatever she wants on her own social media platforms just as you can, the funny thing is I don't see anybody she's interacting with complaining, they love it. The same way I loved being flipped off by madonna 100 times at the confessions tour live in Chicago back in 06. It's playful and not viscous and some of yall are just the problem with the world today and y'all the reason Facebook keep yelling at me for posting offensive language on my own damn account asking me previous comments like that have been deemed offensive are you sure you want to post? Uhm bitch ignore and post, if you see something that offends you just change your damn tampon and keep scrolling, y'all reacting and crying giving people turn by turn directions to your "buttons" that they will just keep pushing.  Fr I love y'all but come on. Get with it there's far more important **** to put your energy into. Go get your reiki cleansed, go heal babez, just be okay with life. I'm praying for y'all. God be with you. 💛🧡💛🧡💛🧡

:bear:

Her comments are unnecessarily cruel. If she's so bothered by her mother's diehard fans following her as well, she should go private then. She has a level of wealth and access most of us will never see... I really have no sympathy for her, especially when she's triggered by comments on her latest vanity project :awkney:

Lmao she’s funny af

Not y’all saying she’s “rude” and “cruel” LMAOO old ass gays stalking her page should be treated exactly like that. 

androiduser
18 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

Lmao she’s funny af

Not y’all saying she’s “rude” and “cruel” LMAOO old ass gays stalking her page should be treated exactly like that. 

Then why is she not addressing the issue of being "stalked by old ass gay men", and instead posts cruel and rude comments?

Archived