đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lourdes DRAGS Madonna fans on her instagram

Spock

Featured Posts

nswain1110
39 minutes ago, Jed said:

And you come off like a misogynist whos no better than any trump supporter? What kind of disgusting violence against woman bs is this??? A 23 year old deserves to be ASSAULTED because she wasnt as funny as she intended to be? You need clinical, psychological evaluation and im not even joking

Holy hell what are you on??? You saying horrible and nasty things to someone you don’t know is okay though? CLEARLY you are the one who needs an evaluation. Good luck at your appointment 👍 

For the sane and logical people in this thread, my comment was not literal. Violence is never okay. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guillaume Hamon
13 minutes ago, March34th said:

the negativity on this thread.. yall would drag ppl the exact same way if they commented that **** on ur posts :huntyga: stream madame x

No we would'nt lol, they said nothing mean after all... 

Why insult someone's mom for, at worst, being annoying? :)

1 hour ago, MonsterofFame said:

Why does she have a blue checkmark? She isn't noteworthy other than being Madonna's daughter. She's done nothing in any industry.

Like mother like daughter with the attitude, it seems.

You wrong, she's a model for almost 3 years. "Lourdes Leon doesn't have a public Instagram. She's never given a sit-down interview. You won't see her face regularly in Hollywood party pictures or in the front row. She isn't even signed to an agency and doesn't seem particularly thirsty for public attention. And yet her inclusion in Miu Miu's Spring 2019 ad campaign, alongside other young talents like Zazie Beats and Maya Hawke, signals her arrival as a fashion It girl without question. Especially considering Miu Miu has a knack for casting of-the-moment It girls in its campaigns."  https://www.wmagazine.com/story/lourdes-leon-madonna-daughter-miu-miu-campaign/

Well she must be pissed off trying to have her own identity and making her own name but having people just think of her as Madonna's daughter and spamming her everywhere about Madonna...

MonsterofFame
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Well she must be pissed off trying to have her own identity and making her own name but having people just think of her as Madonna's daughter and spamming her everywhere about Madonna...

She should respect and appreciate it, because it's the only reason people even know or care about who she is. Harsh? Yes. But it's the truth.

voidfigure
1 hour ago, Autumn said:

granted... what is she famous for other than being madonna's daughter?

For ****ing Timothée Chalamet in high school I guess 

RudraCNG

I mean, I get she's tired of people talking about Madonna on her page (although she wouldn't be famous if it weren't bc of her mother) but there's no need of these "go s*ck a d*ck" and "your mom" comments. Nobody was being rude to her.

nswain1110
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

I hear you. It’s odd that she’s replying to really benign posts though. These people aren’t being mean to her. One guy just asked if she remembered playing the piano at a Sticky and sweet concert and she said “Remember when you realized you’d amount to nothing”. Ouch. That’s not funny, those are words to hurt someone’s feelings. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Agunimon

Not wanting to constantly live under your mother's shadow and not being able to make a name for yourself does not give you clearance to treat others with disrespect. Let's not encourage that line of thinking.

Just now, nswain1110 said:

I hear you. It’s odd that she’s replying to really benign posts though. These people aren’t being mean to her. One guy just asked if she remembered playing the piano at a Sticky and sweet concert and she said “Remember when you realized you’d amount to nothing”. Ouch. That’s not funny, those are words to hurt someone’s feelings. 

I absolutely agree with you, even if my comment sounded like I was defending her. This is such a crappy behaviour to have 

I get where she’s coming from and she’s in every right to put those grown ass men in their place. Go spam Madonnas comments, she’s her own person. 

RudraCNG

I mean, THIS:

screenshot_20210122-2qbj5q.jpg

was completely unnecessary. Who tf does she think she is?? The guy commenting was being nice to her and she answer something like this? What a b*tch, tbh.

Just now, RudraCNG said:

I mean, THIS:

screenshot_20210122-2qbj5q.jpg

Waa completely unnecessary. Who tf does she think she is?? The guy commenting was being nice to her and she answer somethinf like this? What a b*tch.

And who do stans think they are? Just because she’s the daughter of a celebrity doesn’t give them the right to spam her instagram with bullshit, as “kind” as it may be. It’s exhausting and tired. 

Y’all coming for how she reacts but why not talk about how they act in the first place? What’s the reasoning behind these adults behaving like literally children on the internet? 

RudraCNG
Just now, Babel said:

And who do stans think they are? Just because she’s the daughter of a celebrity doesn’t give them the right to spam her instagram with bullshit, as “kind” as it may be. It’s exhausting and tired. 

Did that look like spam to you? He was talking about something Lourdes actually did, and somehow she thought it would be funny replying that.

Archived