Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lourdes DRAGS Madonna fans on her instagram

Spock

Featured Posts

Kadikaado

lol This is so messy, without Madonna fans she would be just a regular girl complaining about her life on Twitter.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

So why does she think being a rude bitch is appropriate here :oprah: stans are annoying but what did you expect people only know you because of your mother. Good luck making it if she wasn‘t

Musery

Ignore the little jerk and she has no platform, she is not important. She's done nothing, she's just an extension of her mother, her mother has done everything. She should be grateful. Brat.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

nswain1110

The comments / replies have since been shut down. If she was trying to be funny, it didn’t work. She comes off as an entitled and cruel little biatch who needs to be popped in the mouth. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Reject False Icons

Isn’t she 23? Why the unnecessary rudeness, and the “your mom is...” kinda jokes

Agunimon
1 minute ago, highwayunicorn9 said:

Wait a minute?! Isn’t that the same guy that claimed Gaga stole his art?!? :what:

Lourdes is Madonna's daughter so I'm gonna say 

Looney Tunes No GIF by swerk

47 minutes ago, Autumn said:

granted... what is she famous for other than being madonna's daughter?

Yall if grown men want to comment on a random girls instagram like theyre children then they can get talked to like children. 

stans want it both ways they want to act like theyre 11 year old beliebers but get treated like theyre grown adults. You dont get both

15 minutes ago, nswain1110 said:

The comments / replies have since been shut down. If she was trying to be funny, it didn’t work. She comes off as an entitled and cruel little biatch who needs to be popped in the mouth. 

And you come off like a misogynist whos no better than any trump supporter? What kind of disgusting violence against woman bs is this??? A 23 year old deserves to be ASSAULTED because she wasnt as funny as she intended to be? You need clinical, psychological evaluation and im not even joking

59 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

I thought lorde

who is Lourdes

I thought Lourdes was how Lorde's fanbase named themselves :bear:

NewYorkGirl

Thought it said Lorde and I was so ****ing confused. 

There’s really no need for Lourdes to even act like that. **** off. 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

March34th

the negativity on this thread.. yall would drag ppl the exact same way if they commented that **** on ur posts :huntyga: stream madame x

Archived