💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Us Weekly: Gaga & Michael Exclusive

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lady-gagas-bf-michael-polansky-brings-stability-to-her-life/

“Michael really is a great guy. He’s down-to-earth, smart and focused on his businesses,” the insider says, noting that the Parker Group CEO, 43, is “not dating Gaga for the fame.”

Polansky “brings real stability to her life,” the source says, adding, “When they’re together, they are always touching, giggling and it’s obvious they really love each other.”

The insider “can absolutely” see the A Star Is Born actress, 34, getting engaged to the San Francisco native but says they “haven’t heard about anything coming soon.”

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patriziaa Reggiani

I bet he also makes her puss puss very stable :ally:

I will not watch House of Gucci

PunkTheFunk

I like that he is very chill and level headed unlike her past boyfriends. He looks like he is happy doing his own thing and doesn't mind what Gaga does.

TasteLikeWhiskey

Why does no one suspect him of being the one behind Gaga's silence and aversion to FAME? :yennefer:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

I would be all over those hairy arms too, he’s such a mango!! :pray:

1592461856_lady-gaga-michael-polansky.jp

I need them to go to the beach this spring so I can see his hairy chest already!!! :pray:

Hottie Detector

Bonkers
19 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

I hope he treats our Lady like the Queen she is :queenga:

also like like the horny queen she is if you know what i mean

:v:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Yeah, I don't think that article is correct about his age, based on the dates he went to college (he would be like 36ish). But it's US Weekly, they're just making stuff up, we knew that :huntyga:

(Not that I don't like him! I think he seems very sweet and he and Gaga seem like a very nice match. They're both powerful but in different spheres, I think that's good)

Sneaky Oliver

He has a good vibe around him. He looks very chill and sweet in every pic. I think he is the right guy for her. He has his business outside of entertainment industry (unlike Kinney and Carino) so both him and Gaga can mind their own work! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived