theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Who is this insider? Bobby? Gaga herself? :trollga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I was just thinking over Michael and Gaga :enigma: and I thought how actually when the pandemic is over might be more of a test for them bcs she'll be traveling and required to be a lot more in the public eye. But I'm sure she'll be very attentive to his privacy and more quiet personality so probably it will be fine

GagaSine
19 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

For me it's more so about when the kid is 20 he'll be on his 60s lol

I’m 28 and my dad is 70 :shrug: old men have kids all the time, the actor Malcolm McDowell has a 12 year old son and is 77. Mick Jagger is also 77 and has a five year old child. 

Economy
On 1/22/2021 at 12:21 PM, LaLa said:

Yeah, I don't think that article is correct about his age, based on the dates he went to college (he would be like 36ish). But it's US Weekly, they're just making stuff up, we knew that :huntyga:

(Not that I don't like him! I think he seems very sweet and he and Gaga seem like a very nice match. They're both powerful but in different spheres, I think that's good)

When i googled him before i also got 40 something tho

Also the age someone goes to college is a terrible piece of evidence. U can go to college at almost any age it doesnt mean anything :toofunny:

On 1/22/2021 at 11:00 PM, flopheart said:

what does he do as job?

He’s the CEO of the Parker Group (founded by Facebook president Sean Parker) Gaga famously performed at one of their cancer benefits, the same one where Bradley decided to cast Gaga for ASIB.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdBGL-YpFYGXBfJLneMDx

16 minutes ago, Economy said:

Also the age someone goes to college is a terrible piece of evidence. U can go to college at almost any age it doesnt mean anything :toofunny:

re: the college thing, I got from his Linkedin that he attended Harvard from 2002-2006. Sure, he could have started at any age, but to think that he graduated in 1995ish, waited all that time (no other education or jobs were listed) and then suddenly started undergrad at Harvardmakes much less sense than assuming US Weekly got something wrong imo. Plus lots of other places list his birth year as 1983, so... :shrug:

freebit
31 minutes ago, Economy said:

I looked up his birthday as soon as he was indentified last year :stalkga: (wasn't trying to be creepy & stalk or anything like that, it was for astrology purposes only so I could do his chart & see their compatibility :huntyga:). I got 1983 on all of those super invasive MyLife/Spokeo websites. Given it lines up with his Harvard years, I think it's legit. US is just lazy. :shrug:

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, freebit said:

I looked up his birthday as soon as he was indentified last year :stalkga: 

lady+gaga+on+computer.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived