Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you keep your tickets for TCB for another year?

afentis

Would you keep your TCB ticket for a new date?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Would you keep your TCB ticket for another year, or would it be too much time waiting?

• Yes, I'm still looking forward for it so I'd keep it!
    • I would keep it, but I'm not really excited anymore
    • No, I'm not excited anymore so I'd ask for a refund
    • I would return it but depending on my routine, I could consider buying again for a new date in the future

Featured Posts

Stanley Digaga

Of course I would keep it !

I don't care if the Chromatica hype is gone, I just want to see her at least once in my life :giveup:

HermioneT
12 minutes ago, Stanley Digaga said:

Of course I would keep it !

I don't care if the Chromatica hype is gone, I just want to see her at least once in my life :giveup:

Basically this. I don't think I'll be able to travel to Vegas the coming years, so tour dates somewhere in Europe are my best chance to see her at least once in my life.

She / hers

edengowon

i wouldn't. i would have been 16 when i bought it and almost 19 when it happens. that's just far too much of a gap for me to realistically want to make that purchase anymore.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

TimisaMonster

I'd return them honestly....we are nowhere near the time to be having concerts and many need funds now to take care of themselves and pay bills 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FentyGa
1 hour ago, Ivy said:

I would keep it. Virtual concert would be fun but nothing beats the real thing! :tony:

she’s not allowed to do a virtual concert because of the MGM contract, i believe

she’s not allowed to distribute any type of concert dvd or anything of the sort (hence why we didn’t end up getting the JWT dvd), and she’s only allowed to do shows further than 100 miles away from vegas (although that part’s obviously irrelevant now lol)

2 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

she’s not allowed to do a virtual concert because of the MGM contract, i believe

she’s not allowed to distribute any type of concert dvd or anything of the sort (hence why we didn’t end up getting the JWT dvd), and she’s only allowed to do shows further than 100 miles away from vegas (although that part’s obviously irrelevant now lol)

Oh that's right I forgot about that ... So it's either postpone it or cancel altogether :messga:

Glamourpuss

I still have my fingers crossed that it will somehow still go ahead but I would be okay with a refund because the money would be helpful right now. 

Mother of Puppies

Like I already told you - I really wanted to buy tickets but with Covid I am sure it´s not possible to do it safely this year and even if you did it, because I will have to wait all year long for the vaccine, it´s too risky in my eyes and I don´t want to risk my health.

So as soon as you postpone the tour for next year, I will right away buy tickets for London. (if there will be any left)

(since she´s not coming to Germany  :( )

Oh and would I still be excited about it next year? HELL YEAH! Chromatica songs don´t get old! They just get better and better!

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

If she decides to postpone, of course I would keep them. I mean, last time she came in France was in 2014, I can wait one more year :bear:

Mother of Puppies

I would even go see her if she played all her old songs....

why do people think anything "gets old" meaning it´s not good enough anymore? I want to go to a concert to see Gaga sing live... so she can sing whatever she wants to :vegas:

So if she made a tour singing all her older songs, I would also go. (only if it´s safe to go considering the pandemic - so after everyone has gotten the vaccine)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived