achievement

Trump supporters coming for Gaga's national anthem video

Galagala

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Looks like crisis averted? :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PunkTheFunk

I love that they can't come for the quality of the performance so they have to resort to calling her a satanist.

4 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I love that they can't come for the quality of the performance so they have to resort to calling her a satanist.

Gaga is widely renowned as one of the nicest and most genuine celebs. She looked amazing and sounded great too. The people are so lost and deluded. Wtf goes through these people’s heads to spout this cancerous hate?

nodandsmile

"achievement" 😭 but yeah not really a bad thing to be hated by them

wouldn't trust anyone they support tbh...

Tinnitus15

Um not them saying she can’t sing..then who can sing it better on trump’s inauguration(which will never happen)-Lil Wayne or lil pump :huntyga:

rasclautmangos

Gaga really is that bish, having people this pressed in the year 2021. You love to see it :ally:

LGMonster95

Who cares about those losers, apparently in my country we do have trump supporters and they started calling Gaga a satanist aswell but what makes me really laugh in this situation is their comments "She sold her soul to the devil" but meanwhile when its elections here they are always selling not only themselves but their whole families for a bag of flour to vote for a very controversial party...

Mother of Puppies
11 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Who cares about those losers, apparently in my country we do have trump supporters and they started calling Gaga a satanist aswell but what makes me really laugh in this situation is their comments "She sold her soul to the devil" but meanwhile when its elections here they are always selling not only themselves but their whole families for a bag of flour to vote for a very controversial party...

a lot of them don´t even know what they´re saying and just repeat what other people write. lol

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

LGMonster95
34 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

a lot of them don´t even know what they´re saying and just repeat what other people write. lol

Or they act like they are smart cause they heard those "conspiracies" on the internet that are literally made to brainwash them lol

Gave it a like. But don’t most youtube videos sort comments by most popular anyway by default? That’s what it’s showing when you first click on it, so I wouldn’t worry about it.

freebit

Yeah, they're annoying, but they're on their way to being ignored, hopefully.

There were a ton of them in a lot of comment sections on IG, posting pizza emojis, thumbs down etc. So many were (white) women too, and I swear they all looked the same.

Archived