💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

With 46 now in Office, will Gaga take us back to Chromatica?

TEANUS

Will the Journey continue...?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Will we get more out of Chromatica?

• Yes, they will milk the era until the hopeful tour dates
    • No
    • Only the tour with minimal/ no promo before hand
    • Yes, but no more singles or videos
    • Yes, but no more singles

Featured Posts

TEANUS

With the inauguration officially certifying Joe Biden as the current President of the United States, will Gaga be able to comfortably and sensibly feel inclined to take us back to the world of Chromatica?

Personally I think it’s got life in it, and there’s an ever so small chance that the tour can continue in some capacity, so if it remains planned in late Summer, surely they’d wanna keep milking the era until then to keep us interested.

And it’s not like Gucci starts filming tomorrow, or even in the coming weeks! (As far as we know) 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

I can honestly see one more single and video in the next one or two months. Not sure we'll get much beyond that 

JusKeepBreathin

No because there is no point to escape to Chromatica now. 

See, y'all should have voted for Trump. 

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit GIF by chuber channel

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

the fact she and her team went straight from the inauguration to the airport seems like they’re busy and have some sh*t to do so I’m hoping there’s a lot more to come. But it’s been almost a year and we’ve our gotten our hopes up so many times I’m just going to expect nothing so it’s a nice surprise if something happens.  

Patriziaa Reggiani

No me thinks

She's booked and busy for Gucci, she has to act and practice for real, it's her chance for that best actress academy award, I'm optimistic and I know gaga is Busy for that.

chromatica is done, I think she'll only release a video and call it a day.

I will not watch House of Gucci

ballerios

i think .. in a week

she's goin to cancel chromatica ball

and go on with the gucci movie and sleep in her couch while mixing pigments for the glam attacks .. no hate but obv i think she made it clear in the gaga radio that during the pandemic all she want to do is sleep HAHA

Born This Way

These are all my negative thoughts that I don't 100% believe but I'm just airing out.

We're officially in-between eras after the Grammys and that's if she makes an appearance. Chromatica Ball will be cancelled officially this year. The next thing will be the Gucci movie. Then maybe LG7 in 2023 and hopefully they can attempt a big push similar to what they planned for Chromatica. I'm just praying LG7 isn't in 2024 because I'm not here for another election cycle getting in the way of an era.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Quartz

50-50 for me. I can see another video but no hit like 911 (because of lack of promo) or just end it with an instagram post with a message how Chromatica was a special era plus tour cancellation announcement. Either way, this will go down as one of the worst Gaga album eras ever. And folks, it's just gonna get worse from here with our aging popstar turned actress. Remember, this was them actually trying their best this time.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, Quartz said:

50-50 for me. I can see another video but no hit like 911 (because of lack of promo) or just end it with an instagram post with a message how Chromatica was a special era plus tour cancellation announcement. Either way, this will go down as one of the worst Gaga album eras ever. And folks, it's just gonna get worse from here with our aging popstar turned actress. Remember, this was them actually trying their best this time.

This I don't agree with, they tried again in August with Gaga Radio, the VMA's and shooting the 911 short film and then they gave up again after 911 dropped for some reason even though nothing happened in the US that could've caused her to go quiet again. 

PartySick
1 hour ago, Born This Way said:

These are all my negative thoughts that I don't 100% believe but I'm just airing out.

We're officially in-between eras after the Grammys and that's if she makes an appearance. Chromatica Ball will be cancelled officially this year. The next thing will be the Gucci movie. Then maybe LG7 in 2023 and hopefully they can attempt a big push similar to what they planned for Chromatica. I'm just praying LG7 isn't in 2024 because I'm not here for another election cycle getting in the way of an era.

This is kind of what I'm thinking.

Though with competent leadership in the US, the likelihood of covid being managed and overcome is drastically better. Had Trump won, the Chromatica ball would 100% be canceled.

With President Biden (god I love saying that :pray:), we might see it happen somehow.

🖤

holy scheisse

I feel like No and chromatica will be remembered as the quarantine 2020 album about mental health, an escape to cope with covid and the final days of trump. I hope she just moves on 

RAMROD

Not until we are out of the woods. :oprah: 

But then again, maybe not ever, cos when the covid subsided and people have all been vaxxed, she will need to start shooting for that Gucci movie, I believe.

IDK how she feels about doing promo for 12+ months old album at the time when the shootings over. But if she is game then I am always game.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived